Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Sacred Seeds Skunk #1 in 1980

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Sacred Seeds Skunk #1 in 1980 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-22-2015, 12:28 AM #1
Madjag
More Dhamma, Less Drama

Madjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant future
Sacred Seeds Skunk #1 in 1980

For those of you that aren't familiar with the "Old School Arizona" thread that I primarily post in, I thought I'd start a new thread dedicated to my friends Robert Clarke and Sam Skunkman, the guys who sold me 3000 seeds of Skunk #1 in 1979 so that I could plant two guerrilla gardens the following year.

My partner and I named our canyon "Madjag Canyon" and if you start at the beginning of the "Old School Arizona" thread you can catch up on the particulars.

Recently I had 100 slides digitized that were locked away in the Madjag Archives. I have approximately 350 more that Ill be posting over the next year. After conferring with many members like Elmer Bud, Sam Skunkman, Big Herb, Raho, and few others familiar with those days, I realize that photos of Skunk #1 in situ would be a valuable contribution to the history.

Skunk is always a hot topic. Here are photos from growers who got their seeds from the seed source, the creators of the strain, in hopes that they will help settle arguments while inspiring increased interest in this important variety.

It kicked major ass in a field of many ass-kickers.

Peace,
Madjag

Last edited by Madjag; 07-28-2016 at 07:13 PM.. Reason: ...
Madjag is offline Quote

59 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2015, 12:30 AM #2
Madjag
More Dhamma, Less Drama

Madjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant future

Madjag is offline Quote

45 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2015, 12:33 AM #3
Madjag
More Dhamma, Less Drama

Madjag is offline Quote

55 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2015, 12:34 AM #4
vuuduu

Bring it on MadMan!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2015, 12:35 AM #5
Madjag
More Dhamma, Less Drama

Madjag is offline Quote

54 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2015, 12:36 AM #6
Madjag
More Dhamma, Less Drama

Madjag is offline Quote

54 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2015, 01:01 AM #7
Mate Dave
Propagator

Mate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud of
Lovely!!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2015, 01:26 AM #8
t99

t99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to beholdt99 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing your experiences! If you ever write a book, put me on the preorder list!
t99 is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2015, 01:37 AM #9
MR_Falcon

MR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really nice
Thumbs up

super cool old shots! thanks for sharing.

@shabamgoddam on instagram
MR_Falcon is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2015, 01:40 AM #10
Corsaire

Corsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really nice
Nice pics mate...

Corsaire is offline Quote