What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LEGENDS of HASHISH #12 Dinner And RESIN CUP

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
This years "LEGENDS of HASHISH" #12 Dinner And RESIN CUP will be held on the 25th November 6:30 PM Amsterdam.
Contact Me, Rob Clarke, or Bubbleman for tickets and info. Tickets for the Dinner and Resin Cup are € 80, if you want to enter the Resin Cup you need 10 grams of dry sift, water sift, or hand rubbed, no solvent extractions can enter. No cost to enter the Resin Cup, just be there and have a ticket for the Dinner. This year I have heard the entries are better then ever, both Dry Sift and Water Sift are gonna be amazing!
The 10 gram entry sample is first for the judges at the dinner to judge, and then so there is extra for everyone at the dinner to try a little of any they want to try, after the winners are announced, so try and give at least 10 grams for any entry. And everyone bring some great resin to smoke with others at the dinner.
Rob, Bubbleman and I will be at the HTCC, off and on, you can be sure to see us on the 23rd at 1:00 PM & 4:00 PM at the Radion, at 1:00 Bubbleman gives a talk on "An Overview of the Glandular Trichome and Isolation Methods”, 4:00 is when Rob gives a talk on “What Will Be the Future of Cannabis”

-SamS

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
LEGENDS 12

LEGENDS 12

Here you go:

Attachments

• IMG_0002 1.jpg
    IMG_0002 1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 25

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Wow,
What a night!!!
Incredible hashish, great people!
We filled the Afghani water pipe with around 100+ grams of dry sift and water hash, smoked for hours.
21 entries in this years cup, dry sift won first place, water sifted 2nd & 3rd.
I will post a bit of info about the winners, first I need to write it, and I am still spaced out!
I want to thank all the entries and all the folks that attended, it was by far the best with the most, as well as so many truly superior top quality resins, I salute all the hashmakers, all I can say is wow! The quality gets better every year!
I think Bubbleman has some photos of the entries, I will ask him.
Thanks for the night,
-SamS

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
yeah were is pics from entrys .,?

bubbleman have make good pics i thing ...

best vibez
D

74G

yes good question Karma ??? so does it gonna happen in jamaica this year or we all gonna eat lovely libanon food with the artist since decade ???

All the best to all... .. .

but really like to have an answer ;-) this can make my trip to dam this year happen ???
who knows... .. .

Ollie

Veteran
I know Bubbleman and co will be in Jamaica.

They have talked about renting a big 20-25 person luxury unit and have the LEGENDS at Jamaica.

mack 10

Veteran
Even Legends is moving to Jamaca?

Shame as it would of made a Nov trip worthwhile.

Another nail in the Amsterdam coffin...

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I do not think Legends of Hashish will be in Amsterdam this year. No HTCC, this year, and that was the pool of Cannabis people that we drew on. We will have future events where and when I am not sure. Maybe a Legends of Cannabis in Jamaica this year? I would feel funny about a Legends of Hashish event in Jamaica, it is not a country with a hashish tradition, few hash makers, it seems odd to have a hashish event and have few Jamaicans participating, in Jamaica. Bob was not a hashish smoker, so who would we induct into the Legends of Hashish?
Amsterdam is down the tubes for Cannabis culture, it is just not the same anymore.
-SamS

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
why not have it in Afghanistan or Pakistan... the home's of hash.. you can smoke till your hearts content, and then get be-headed

I think that its Sam's event and he should be allowed to do with it what he wants. If he doesn't want a Legends in Jamaica then i don't think other people should be taking it upon themselves to plan such event.

I would fully support a similar event in Jamaica this year, under a different name, out of respect.

One where hashmakers can get together and share and smoke the product and have a wonderful evening. Hash made from local strains would be even better.

I can see why people wouldn't totally agree with not having a legends in Jamaica as its not like all the hash smoked in Amsterdam was local hash and strains. Its more about the culture and coming together as hash makers and hash smokers.

But again, it wouldn't be right to use a name if the originator didn't approve.

Lets get a different event going with the same energy!

First annual Jamaican Hash Cup

meltybubble

I do not think Legends of Hashish will be in Amsterdam this year. No HTCC, this year, and that was the pool of Cannabis people that we drew on. We will have future events where and when I am not sure. Maybe a Legends of Cannabis in Jamaica this year? I would feel funny about a Legends of Hashish event in Jamaica, it is not a country with a hashish tradition, few hash makers, it seems odd to have a hashish event and have few Jamaicans participating, in Jamaica. Bob was not a hashish smoker, so who would we induct into the Legends of Hashish?
Amsterdam is down the tubes for Cannabis culture, it is just not the same anymore.
-SamS

Sad days in Amsterdam for those who love the city for this culture yet HTCC will go where the big money is.
Having the event, the dinner in Jamaica would be amazing. With the advances made it would be a fitting tribute also as they are now moving into a new market, producing much more. It is the Legends for a reason and I believe it would be fantastic for the lucky hash makers to dine and melt some there, such a special place.

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts