What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Burnside Garden Collective does Karma

Burnside GC

s89FcePwQt

So we are getting our Karma on

good to see you back on here Burnside. Seems like you started a growing log then kinda migrated over to IG with the rest of the cool kids :biglaugh:

Interested to see what you'll be running, hope you keep this one updated :tiphat:

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Very nice! I'm curious about that Sour D x Biker tester.....

Good vibes to you and this journey. :biggrin:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
That Sour D Biker Tester is Headbanger,

That pack and the anonymous x biker are old test packs.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
In that case, I look forward to seeing the D Kush and Where's My Bike. Haven't watched any logs with them before.

Thanks for taking the time to share this project Burnside!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey...don't thank me...thank Karma - he's the man! But honestly, I've grown several of Karma's lines and every single time I find something worthy of keeping around and it always gets rave reviews. I know when I sprout his seeds, I'm not wasting time, space, or money. His take on cannabis is unique - what he selects for is different than a lot of other breeders - and I've just learned I really, really enjoy his perspective on what the plant can be...

I'm just paying his kindness forward...

dank.Frank

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
100% behing d.f. statements...and Karma is a special one, goodluck weeding through to find keepers...its going to be great...props Karma Bro!!

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best wishes in finding some fire! As everyone else said Karma is a fantastic breeder, but to me he's even a better human being. I have known him since back in the OG days and he is nothing but nice to everyone. Even the folks that should probley get bitch slapped.

That tray that's half full on the end of that cart is making me a little uncomfortable lol.

Burnside GC

Yea it was a temp thing

And yea Karma is a great guy, we've met a few times, I'll make sure to do him proud by playing hard with his hard work

Thanks again

Let's do this