What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wizard's Sand.

mack 10

Veteran
Holla IC mag, Let's get sifting...
picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
under a scope it's 99%... Just a couple of bit's of green.
will get some macro's in time.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

fuck yeah, nice golden pile. how much is it worth per gram compared to gold i wonder? lol...nice job mack, might have to get me some of them screens myself. wanted to go diy, but sourcing the right size screen in a decent sized sheet is a pita in my little corner of the planet apparently.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Mack 10 what screens are You using? Brand, size, mesh size? Where can Ya get them?

Looks very tasty Mack. What strain?

Twisted

mack 10

Veteran
Holla! Thanks Gauis and 1TT.

These are Wizard frames from the man himself, soon to be available here on IC!

Strain is Stardog or Whitedog.

Mack.

mack 10

Veteran
Just did a quick 15 second batch. This tech is perfect for getting your daily melt's.
an if you saw the trim i used you would be shocked.
just smoked 3 pipes and #flying! lol...

mack 10

Veteran
OK...I'm Straight destroyed on the A grade,.
My bro had 2 hits of B grade then a fat one of A, he didn't want any more.....lmao:mad:)
The high from 95+ % heads is just so nice! clear enjoyable, no heavy cough or any whizzy chest...I'm impressed more every time, For instance today i did 2 runs in under 30 seconds...
that smoked 2 people out, twice!

Soon as i can get a macro i'll update with pics, under the scope the A is straight white pearls.or golden (strain dependant)

mack 10

Veteran
@ yourcorpse, Woohoo! Even the B looks tits! watch out though as it quickly becomes addictive.

DSW would be proud.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep.look up Dry sift wizard tutorial. 15 second for each batch. Did about 6-8 batches for each grade.
This was my first time ever making dry sift and I got awesome results

cl0ud

mack and corpse

Are you guys using nug or sugar trim with this method? Also, how long did you guys cure the material?

All the best

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used half bud and half trim. About 1.5 ounces each. Mine was cured only for a couple of weeks.

I also noticed I pulled my plants a touch early, you can see that in the pics there isn't much amber. So the a grade was def all racy and only felt in the head. I don't know if this normal from smoking 90% heads or because of me taking the plants early.