What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2013

MJBadger

Veteran
Let us pray for a better summer & i kind autumn . 2012 was the wettest summer on record so i know we all had a bad year & harvest . Any pics appreciated of any good outdoor plants & let up hope we all have a good-un this year :woohoo:

I failed miserably & only got 6 FON autos to come good & i`m still uncertain what i fancy doing this year but we will see .

Growers it`s now up to you , respect & stay safe .

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lets hoop indeed on a beter summer lest rainy summer
(hoop is oke too share some pictures of a dutch guerillia 2013 too)
UK growers good luck outdoor2013

peace LBH

H

Habel

certainly was a poor year, managed to only pull 2 3/4 oz but better than nothing rite?

D

Dipper

Just starting to think about doing a bit of prep at a couple of sites and looking forward to it!

opiumo

Veteran
Soon as beans arrive and the sun peeks out will be going out to get the 2013 guerilla thread going, for surely:)

wotamess

YO.

picture.php

:yes:

-wam-

MJBadger

Veteran
Good news , looks like we got some new faces posting in so let`s hope we all have a good-un .
I did`nt even bother weighing up my little bit last year , just smoked it !!!.

Stay safe all , i`m freezing my arse off here so i hate to think how rockets doing .

harold

Good tip for 2013, make use of that worm compost, its black gold!..

I really liked this MAF pheno i had last year, it smelt like rhubarb and sick lol, mixed with sweet rubber. The buds looked like indoor too, if thats you thing.... i have plenty of seed from it too :biggrin:

increase the peace, harry

Attachments

• oct 06 2012 016.jpg
    oct 06 2012 016.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 15

rocket high

Veteran
i making some Guerillia gold from greens crosst too F13 bluebeery OTM and more outdoor strains :tiphat:

Sounds good will they finish in the UK LBH ???

Stay safe all , i`m freezing my arse off here so i hate to think how rockets doing .

Bloody freezing as well MJB....-6c here..
Cant do any prep till this chilly spell is over.

Nice to see new faces and old ..gonna be a good year :)

Topbud82

Hi there fellow gg im at 54n and hoping to do a bit better than 2012, ended up with 8oz ish and was mainly purple maroc, this year i have a few different strains up my sleeve including some of esbens stuff.
All the best to all gg out there lets try and get a bumper harvest this year!

Nunsacred

By spreading the grow over many different spots
I had some which came through nicely and got my best yield in 2012.

This one got topped by woodlice when she was reaching about 120cm, she recovered nicely.
The close up shows bud left too late, really, just starting to turn mouldy and had a sharp smell of carrot/parsnip or something like that in the jar, where the earlier harvest was pure sweetness
CIMG1914.jpg

Anyway I'm not really doing a grow this year, no need and also no way of being here to harvest them..... I will miss it but it's only one season out.

Edit : harold's bud looks obscenely fat , drool

Edit again : CL x AHP = Cheeseleb x Arne's Hash Plant (the older version of esbe's Hash Plant)

rocket high

Veteran
nope ..no pic to be seen opiumo. upload it to your album here on icm... it might make a difference.

Nice line up there .....will be good to see what your plot's are like .

Iam going to run
Purple Typhoon ...
Danish passion08

No auto's this year tho just photosensitive nordics mostly and test strains.

But ive yet to decide what else is to go out ... ive got plenty time till spring to change my mind lol.