What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HOLY SHIT! Holy Anointing Oil from Exodus.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HOLY SHIT! Holy Anointing Oil from Exodus.

Hi ya’ll, please doooo try this at home because the results are beyond impressive! They are startling.

Not only does it provide psychoactive free rapid pain relief used as a topical, but switch hits sublingually to combine pain relief, with a general uplifting to the spirits and relaxing of the body.

Head effect varies from noticeable in high tolerance patients to blasted in low tolerance patients.

Body effect varies from relaxed to couch locked, depending on tolerance and dosage.

Who knows how old the recipe actually is, because the surviving recipe is from Exodus 30, verses 22-30:

22 Then the LORD said to Moses, 23 "Take the following fine spices: 500 shekels of liquid myrrh, half as much (that is, 250 shekels) of fragrant cinnamon, 250 shekels of fragrant cane, 500 shekels of cassia - all according to the sanctuary shekel - and a hin of olive oil. 25 Make these into a sacred anointing oil, a fragrant blend, the work of a perfumer. It will be the sacred anointing oil. . . .
30 "Anoint Aaron and his sons and consecrate them so they may serve me as priests."

In using the processes of the time, put cinnamon bark, cinnamon leaf, and cannabis bud in olive oil and water. Boil the water away, strain the oil, and it is ready to use

I personally discovered it on another forum, who got it from the First Church of the Magi website @ http://diversesanctuary.ning.com/page/cann...-holy-anointing

What immediately grabbed my attention as an engineer, was that if you do the math, they used about 15 ounces of land race cannabis per liter of olive oil, regardless of what else was in it. Whoa!

Sooooo, how could I resist corroborating with making a batch and checking it out. Since they were using the landrace cannabis of the time, its actual potency is of course conjecture, but there are some clues in the process that they used and the MSDS on cinnamon oil, which says that greater that a 1% solution will burn our skin.

So I ordered the cinnamon bark oil, cinnamon leaf oil, and myrhh gum instead of boiling the natural products, as well as took the lead of another engineer conducting similar experiments and used short chain coconut oil instead of olive oil.

After discussing it, we decided to use BHO to extract the cannabis oil, cook it in ethanol to decarboxylate it and cook off the remaining butane. Just before the alcohol was cooked off, we added the coconut oil and continued to cook in a 230/240F oil pot until all alcohol and water was gone.

We then weighed it, added the balance of the ingredients, heated and stirred it and bottled it.
Both of our first batches were impressive, but my fellow experimenter continues to work on oil ratios and adding Emu oil for topical only use, and it grows even more so. More on that later.

The combination of the cannabis oil and the other ingredients seems to speed up and intensify the results and the whole appears greater than the sum of the parts.

My own was as follows:

10 grams BHO Cannabis oil
3 grams Coconut oil
.7 grams Cinnamon Bark oil
.7 grams Cinnamon Leaf oil .
.7 grams Myrrh Gum

GW

Last edited:
A

Amstel Light

send some to the pope... might act as a pesticide also for those pesky satanic spiders...

G

guest 77721

Whoah 15oz per litre of Olive oil. That's insane.

I make superb brownies with an 1/8 oz in 1/4 cup of cooking oil, decarbolized by boiling off an added 1/2 cup of water. At this rate I'm using 2oz per Litre.

Any stronger than this, I have to cut a brownie up into 1/2 and 1/4 cause it's too potent, at least with my Shiskaberrry.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Any stronger than this, I have to cut a brownie up into 1/2 and 1/4 cause it's too potent, at least with my Shiskaberrry.
Yeah, they definitely didn't have access to cannabis as potent as your shiskaberry. At least not when Exodus was written. LOL

G

guest 77721

Oops, I thought this was in the cooking section. No biggie.

Anyway, when I make a batch of brownies at 2oz/litre, using 1/4c or 80ml of oil. It works out that 1 tsp of oil is contained in each brownie made in a 8" square pan cut into 16-2"x2" Yummy squares. When I make salad oil at the same strength, 1 tsp is a standard dose.

I know Genkisan with his canna caps can make much stronger concentration than 2oz/l, I know I have. Once I made a strong batch and then wiped the pot with a piece of bread and I was completely couchlocked for over 6 hours.

I kow higher concentrations are possible but who knows what the saturation point of any oil is. I'm sure the ancients could make a concentrate strong enough that a dab on the skin or a few drops under the tounge would be equivalent to smoking a joint.

W

WTA

I remember seeing that article that Marc wrote. This looks like craziness, the good kind.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Very cool stuff GW, thanks for this post. I found all of the ingredients at koshervitamins dot com, although I am not sure exactly which of their choices would match your list. They have the myrrh as an oil, any reason not to use that instead of gum?
H

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very cool stuff GW, thanks for this post. I found all of the ingredients at koshervitamins dot com, although I am not sure exactly which of their choices would match your list. They have the myrrh as an oil, any reason not to use that instead of gum?
H

Hi Haps! Thanks for the good thoughts!

I picked up most of my essentials oils at www.newdirectionsaromatics.com.

The recipe calls for liquid myrrh gum, which is pretty sluggish to pour at ambient temperatures. It was New Directions Aromatics article UEOMYAB000-100 for a 3.3 oz bottle.

Glad to see you checking it out! I just know you are going to like it!

GW

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Bump - This should stay up where we can find it easier, ordering my ingredients today, thanks GW.
H