Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > The Funny Picture thread.......

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
The Funny Picture thread....... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2016, 09:18 PM #1251
PrimalHaze

PrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to all

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:43 PM #1252
resinryder
Rubbing my glands together

resinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
So it's getting to be a little like Jurassic park around here, first the bear the other day and now this!! ....I had been working in the backyard this morning and I left the back door open, I was going in and out of the house getting stuff I needed so I didn't think too much about it.

I was done outside and came in to get some cloths out of the bedroom to wash and there's a fucking snake in there!!! I screamed a bunch and then called babba to come and kill it! Luckily he was close by and he and our son came and got rid of it! Scared the holy fuck out of me, still tripping on going in there lol

View Image

7 rattles and we will add it to our collection lol
Sorry to any snake lovers out there but I really don't want them in my house!!
Damn that. You're lucky you saw it before it could hide somewhere. Usually a second one around if you see one. That's the second rattler in the house in a few years isn't it?

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even on a canna board.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:00 PM #1253
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond repute
"I was done outside and came in to get some cloths out of the bedroom to wash and there's a fucking snake in there!!"

Ever had a skunk in your home?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:20 PM #1254
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterhaff View Post
"I was done outside and came in to get some cloths out of the bedroom to wash and there's a fucking snake in there!!"

"i'll take the snake for the win, Alex!"

Old 07-14-2016, 10:52 PM #1255
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by resinryder View Post
Damn that. You're lucky you saw it before it could hide somewhere. Usually a second one around if you see one. That's the second rattler in the house in a few years isn't it?
Yeah rr, babba stepped on the last one, nooooooo more doors open I guess lol need to get some screen doors I suppose

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Old 07-14-2016, 10:54 PM #1256
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
Maybe train the bears to kill the snakes in your yard, before they get a chance to enter home? Everybody is happy then.
Well, except the snakes..

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.

Old 07-14-2016, 10:56 PM #1257
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
^^^

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Old 07-14-2016, 11:01 PM #1258
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
Now here is a pic of a bear eating a raw snake. Now you can show it to the next bear that visits your land.

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.

Old 07-14-2016, 11:42 PM #1259
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterhaff View Post

I had a mama raccoon drop a litter in my attic once. That was a tense summer.

Old 07-14-2016, 11:58 PM #1260
Midnite Toker

Midnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant future

I know it's only rock and roll, but I like it.

19 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed