Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > 4X4 Veg Vent & a 4X8 Flower Tent

Thread Title Search
4X4 Veg Vent & a 4X8 Flower Tent Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-21-2020, 08:33 PM #21
JohnR171R

JohnR171R is a jewel in the roughJohnR171R is a jewel in the roughJohnR171R is a jewel in the roughJohnR171R is a jewel in the roughJohnR171R is a jewel in the roughJohnR171R is a jewel in the roughJohnR171R is a jewel in the rough
Very good looking edibles. Man have i ever had some "adventures" on edibles. You gotta plan things out a bit more carefully cause it's real easy to get to the point where you can't drive.
JohnR171R is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2020, 02:40 AM #22
CyrustheVirus

CyrustheVirus is a jewel in the roughCyrustheVirus is a jewel in the roughCyrustheVirus is a jewel in the roughCyrustheVirus is a jewel in the roughCyrustheVirus is a jewel in the roughCyrustheVirus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR171R View Post
Very good looking edibles. Man have i ever had some "adventures" on edibles. You gotta plan things out a bit more carefully cause it's real easy to get to the point where you can't drive.
Thank you for the kind words! Haha we have all been there.
CyrustheVirus is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2020, 11:38 PM #23
CyrustheVirus

CyrustheVirus is a jewel in the roughCyrustheVirus is a jewel in the roughCyrustheVirus is a jewel in the roughCyrustheVirus is a jewel in the roughCyrustheVirus is a jewel in the roughCyrustheVirus is a jewel in the rough
Plants are 5 days into flower and a male has shown his face! I am gonna just stop watering him and get him a nice spot in the trash can :poke:

Lady shot

Old 07-25-2020, 09:42 AM #24
NzGreenWhanau

NzGreenWhanau is a jewel in the roughNzGreenWhanau is a jewel in the roughNzGreenWhanau is a jewel in the roughNzGreenWhanau is a jewel in the roughNzGreenWhanau is a jewel in the roughNzGreenWhanau is a jewel in the rough
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR171R View Post
I made a batch of brownies one night. I may have licked the bowel eaten the off cuts an boom i was wrecked it hit me all at once. Managed to make it to bed an just breath. ??that was the highest id ever been. It took a few weeks before i could even think of having another?
NzGreenWhanau is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2020, 05:25 PM #25
CyrustheVirus

Day 6 or 7 I can't count of Flower:

Decided to move over one of my super sour skunks that has been vegging for 28 days in the 4x4 as an experiment. My other two plants that are unknown genetics have probably been vegging for a collective 10 weeks before I flipped them to flower vs a collective 6 weeks for the super skunk. I am trying to figure out at what point does the tent get over run by the size of the plant. I feel the Super Sour Skunk is at the perfect size to flip to flower, maybe doing 12 of those at a time is the ticket. By the time another 60 days passes I am interested to see how far the Skunk stretches in comparison to the unknown genetics.

Watered the gang today with some liquid seaweed and URB Ph to 6.75 with a TDS of 58. My digital Ph meter seemed off to me based on the coloring of the leaves I was starting to see. I ended up calibrating it twice and to my surprise the water I thought was at 6.4 was at 7.2. So that explains a small part and I imagine the soil for the two large plants are starting to run out of food. I kinda want to see how well these two will do with no added food during the flower. Just liquid seaweed and URB and whatever amendments that came in the soil. Plan on starting some new plants from seeds next week and plan on amending the soil right from the get go to avoid having to top feed during the grow. Strains coming up are Blueberry and Kama Kush with 10% CBD. On to the pictures!

Started training her today and a few hours later the nodes are already starting to point up!

Got rid of a lot of fan leaves today

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-30-2020, 01:43 AM #26
CyrustheVirus

Day something:

Skunk just starting to show some hairs in some spots

Old 08-01-2020, 11:47 PM #27
CyrustheVirus

Day 14

Shot of the vegging tent starting to fill out

Old 08-03-2020, 10:43 PM #28
CyrustheVirus

Day 16:

LST on the Super Skunk to let the lower nodes catch up. Wont be messing with them to much more after week 3-4. Super skunk is about 6-7 days behind the unknown genetics.

Old 08-06-2020, 02:43 AM #29
CyrustheVirus

Day 18 of Flower:
Having a little nitrogen toxicity from the heat on the two unknown genetics. Not much I can do since the plants seem to be drinking a bit faster which is forcing up nitrogen right now when it doesn't really need it. Otherwise the plants seem happy. Watered today with RO, URB, Liquid Seaweed, & Liquid bone meal. Ph 6.3 TDS 125. Liquid bone meal is a little pricey but worth fattening up the nugs and it's a ph balancer. Its nice not really having to ph down while using it. It kinda smells good and I want to drink it, does that make me sound weird?

Super Sour Skunk is looking good and filling in!

Old 08-06-2020, 11:32 PM #30
CyrustheVirus

When it rains it pours lol. Today upon inspection I noticed one of my females showed dong (always sunny reference for those who are on my level). I noticed it was only in a few spots so I plucked those suckers out. I hope no more show up but at this point I know my tent is a bit on the hot side around 83 which is stressing that plant. The other two seem to be good haven't noticed any dong action at this point. I can't wait for cool fall new England weather. I am over this hot humid shit.