Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > **Inside DrBud's Lab every 48 hours W/Pics**

Thread Title Search
**Inside DrBud's Lab every 48 hours W/Pics** Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2008, 03:12 AM #1
DrBudGreengenes

Location: "DarkStar Research Center"High on a Mountain Top..somewhere in the Pac.Northwest
DrBudGreengenes is just really niceDrBudGreengenes is just really niceDrBudGreengenes is just really niceDrBudGreengenes is just really niceDrBudGreengenes is just really niceDrBudGreengenes is just really niceDrBudGreengenes is just really niceDrBudGreengenes is just really niceDrBudGreengenes is just really nice
**Inside DrBud's Lab every 48 hours W/Pics**

Well ladies and Gentelmen.....
It seems several of you are "Concerned" with my Yield/Output. Since I grow under CFL's many think Noob....
Well those who have met me will tell you "Far from It".

Now here we go today we will embark on a lil' Journey...
We will follow the progress of these 6 plants in this Cell...from start to finish.
W/Pics every 48 hours....until they are finished.

They will be Grown,....
Under CFL's 42 watt from Home Depot (420 watts over 5.4 sq ft along with 66 other cuts for a TOTAL of 72 plants in 5.4 sq ft)
In 20oz bottles cut down to 15-16oz's
In my own soil mix
In a SOG @16 plants per sq ft
They will be fed my "New" Brewed Tea mix....(Chicken Compost,Cow Compost,Fish Emulsion,Mole Asse's,Corn Meal,Urine,Alfalfa,Kelp Meal and some SuperThrive)
They are grown 12/12 from the time they are rooted in the Bottles.

They are.....
***Each container will be givin a tracking # so there is NO confusion***
3-Geishas from H3ads seeds (Pheno #3 very C99 Dom)..a seed anyone can buy
2-LadyG1 x Sour Diesel IBL... a Breeding done by an ICMagger..TY...Bro
1-LadyG1 x Casey Jones... a Breeding done by an ICMagger..TY...Bro

I am not including any of my Chesaw in this thread....as I am tired of ppl sayin it's becuz of that strain that I can do this.....NOT

Here we go Day one.....

ladies 1-6 in a line-up and a Beer bottle for size.....

This Pic shows the lower chamber and the cells starting position....

Thanks to my Buddie Blynx, We have these cool all in one pics TY Blynxy.....

Well the Scale reveals the TRUTH...
______
203.4 WET
Will leave us with Approx.
50.85 grams dried.
after removing 75% for drying
50.85 / 6 plantlets gives us Avg. dry weight per of...8.475 Grams dried per Cut.
And ya know what .....
I will even go so far as to take 1.475 grams from each cut for "Stem Weight".....
so I'am ONLY weighing "Smokable Flowers".
So we will use 7 grams as our "Finished Weight" per cut.

So I said I could achieve 7 grams dried per cut...in my "Zero Veg SOG" and I did....
I did Better.......Now
7 grams per cut.....6 cuts per cell.....12 Cells per level
42 grams per cell x 12 Cells = 504 grams,18 Ounces, or 1.33 Lbs
under 420 Watts of CFL's

Once again PROVING that a Zero Veg SOG is Hands Down the MOST productive way to produce as many Canna Flowers as possible in a Given Space
Now can we all just grow some weed and get along w/each other....
And...
KEEP and OPEN mind
People ....
I AM NOT the Enemy in this WAR.....
LEO/DEA is
I'm ONLY showing People how to fight this WAR in a smaller space
"He Is Your Friend, Your Partner, Your Defender, Your Dog.......You Are His Life, His Love, His Leader.....He Will Be Yours, Faithful, And True...To The Last Beat Of His Heart......You Owe It To Him To Be Worthy Of Such Devotion" ............... "Qui me amat.......Amet et Canus meum."
Growin' MJ since 1978....When it was all "Bag-Seed"

"I Do Because I Can, I Can Because I Want To, I Want To Because You Said I Couldn't"

Kidz....."Just say NO to MariWanna"
Always Grow real Marijuana....it Gets U High
Nearly all medicines have toxic, potentially lethal effects. Marijuana is not such a substance. Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically-active substances known to man. DEA Administrative Law Judge, FL Young, 1988

Last edited by DrBudGreengenes; 12-15-2008 at 10:50 AM..
DrBudGreengenes is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:39 AM #2
bounty29
Custom User Title

bounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nice
This should put any remaining questions to rest. If anyone can do this you can DrBud, you take some good pictures, they've definitely improved my grow, and I don't grow anything like you.
bounty29 is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2008, 06:38 AM #3
huskers

Very Cool. Someone questions your yield so you show the grow. With updates every 48.

I like your style. Keep up the good work.

Old 09-22-2008, 07:08 AM #4
Maj.PotHead
End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!

Maj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud of
i wanna see his 72 plant cab work under these conditations not 6 plants BFD
U.S. State By State Laws on our hobby https://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4516

Beneficial Insects
https://homeharvest.com/beneins.htm
ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=40637
sick plant ??? https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688 <-- mynamestitch's work

Informative threads by I.M. Boggled https://www.icmag.com/ic/search.php?searchid=7549167

PotHeads BunKer 2011
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=202387
Maj.PotHead is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2008, 08:24 AM #5
DrBudGreengenes

Location: "DarkStar Research Center"High on a Mountain Top..somewhere in the Pac.Northwest
DrBudGreengenes is just really niceDrBudGreengenes is just really niceDrBudGreengenes is just really niceDrBudGreengenes is just really niceDrBudGreengenes is just really niceDrBudGreengenes is just really niceDrBudGreengenes is just really niceDrBudGreengenes is just really niceDrBudGreengenes is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj.PotHead
i wanna see his 72 plant cab work under these conditations not 6 plants BFD
Settle yourself down there Mister....this "6-plant Cell" is part of the 72 plant system....and they will perform quite well under these "Conditions" Thank you for your support so far.....I look forward to more Intelligent remarks from you in the future Maj.Pothead

They were placed in the lower cab tonite....(Along with 66 other cuts for a TOTAL of 72 flowering in 5.4 sq ft)

Maj.Pothead....just bcuz you have never seen it done or can not "Google it"
does not mean it can not be done....just relax and watch and keep your Stoooopid comments to yourself....
"He Is Your Friend, Your Partner, Your Defender, Your Dog.......You Are His Life, His Love, His Leader.....He Will Be Yours, Faithful, And True...To The Last Beat Of His Heart......You Owe It To Him To Be Worthy Of Such Devotion" ............... "Qui me amat.......Amet et Canus meum."

"I Do Because I Can, I Can Because I Want To, I Want To Because You Said I Couldn't"

Nearly all medicines have toxic, potentially lethal effects. Marijuana is not such a substance. Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically-active substances known to man. DEA Administrative Law Judge, FL Young, 1988

Last edited by DrBudGreengenes; 09-22-2008 at 04:06 PM..

Old 09-22-2008, 02:21 PM #6
Maj.PotHead
End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!

Maj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud of
i'll let ya'll know right off the bat 6 plants under 420w in cfls over 5 sqft floor is gonne turn out nice but 72 the way you like explaining can be done srry dont believe. i've allways called a duck a duck i've been growing long enough to know and understand what can and cannot be done in soil. through my personal experince and many others experinces more then 4 plants per sqft in soil with out massive watts of lighting just isnt gonna produce good yields. and no veg means no rootmass, #1 rule in soil rootmass = yield even hydro growers veg min 1 wk to obtain some kinda rootmass. yes the plants produce some roots during flower esp when thier forced to because they have bare min roots to begin with. this in itself will either lessen the yield or prolong the flowering time
U.S. State By State Laws on our hobby https://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4516

Beneficial Insects
https://homeharvest.com/beneins.htm
ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=40637
sick plant ??? https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688 <-- mynamestitch's work

Informative threads by I.M. Boggled https://www.icmag.com/ic/search.php?searchid=7549167

PotHeads BunKer 2011
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=202387
Maj.PotHead is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2008, 02:37 PM #7
Bababooey
Horse-toothed Jackass

Bababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud of
Very interested in this one. I always tell myself, if I had to do my setup over again, it'd be a cab, cfl's, and Dr. BGG's method...
Bababooey is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2008, 04:23 PM #8
DrBudGreengenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj.PotHead
i'll let ya'll know right off the bat 6 plants under 420w in cfls over 5 sqft floor is gonne turn out nice but 72 the way you like explaining can be done srry dont believe. i've allways called a duck a duck i've been growing long enough to know and understand what can and cannot be done in soil.

NO you have NOT Maj.PotHead and this is a recent example of your "Years of Experience" indoor growing is an art/science of efficiency....NOT just putting up a Bright light in your spare room and pretending you are outside and need to grow trees

through my personal experince and many others experinces more then 4 plants per sqft in soil with out massive watts of lighting just isnt gonna produce good yields. and no veg means no rootmass, #1 rule in soil rootmass = yield even hydro growers veg min 1 wk to obtain some kinda rootmass. yes the plants produce some roots during flower esp when thier forced to because they have bare min roots to begin with. this in itself will either lessen the yield or prolong the flowering time
#1 RULE is there are NO rules.....just what folks have done in the past One more time I will ask that you keep your Stoooooopid comments to your self......If you would simply READ instead of just "Lookin' at the Pictures" you would understand that they are in the cab with 66 other cuts at the same time Now just stop bein such an A$$ and you might learn something you can use to make your grow more Efficient/Productive

Last edited by DrBudGreengenes; 09-22-2008 at 04:54 PM..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:33 PM #9
prolificgrower

prolificgrower is on a distinguished road
i have a quick ? im going to be running your method EXCEPT with a 150 watt hps as you stated you want to prevent "useless space" on a plant... so is this done by figuring out how long a veg prior to flowering you should have or having your lights closer to the plant? im just trying to make dialing in my grow a little bit faster
prolificgrower is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2008, 09:02 PM #10
bottletoke

what do you expect to yeild from those 6 cuts you are flowering?