What's new

clones law

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
what happens if i get caugh at airport with ten clones in my bag? is it very illegal or does they only destroy them and let me go to home? how large are fines for weed..?

somewhere i found that cbd is legal so is it possible to carry cbd clones then?

thaanks

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🍆 Special 🍆
in hungary you mean ? clones with roots ? or clones without root just cuttings?
unrooted clones are not ready individual plants, only if they got roots. there are few strains available in legal shops from agromag with traditional industrial hemp lines..
kc dora, kompolti, tisza, antal, fibrol, etc etc etc

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
thanks for message.
so it's possible to travel with cuts but not w rooted clones..? then next step is to plan how to get the cuttings alive to final destination. you can't go throught security port with liquids.

maybe take clones off from roots at 15min before security check-in. then hurry to toilet where can get water for my cuttings in plastic bags..

just thinking what are chances to be happy at home

BuzzBob56

I was once sent come cuttings that were wrapped in soaked paper towels, in cardboard toilet paper tubes. Five of six survived in perfect condition. The other suffered a bruised stem, but recovered.

Just a thought...

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I was once sent come cuttings that were wrapped in soaked paper towels, in cardboard toilet paper tubes. Five of six survived in perfect condition. The other suffered a bruised stem, but recovered.

Just a thought...

do you remember how long they were in those tubes?

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🍆 Special 🍆
yes airport is just an excess risk.. better to make packages and try to send some with couriers, or simple postal stuff.. bubbleenvelope airtight sealed plastic bags or just buy some yoghurt with white plasticbottle and put the cuttings in

BuzzBob56

do you remember how long they were in those tubes?

Cardboard toilet paper roll, so, what? 4.5 in { 11.43 cm } I believe, if I recall correctly, each was also enclosed in a ziplock sandwich bag.

The clones themselves were not large. They were as long as the tubes, with leaves gently pulled down to length.

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Cardboard toilet paper roll, so, what? 4.5 in { 11.43 cm } I believe, if I recall correctly, each was also enclosed in a ziplock sandwich bag.

The clones themselves were not large. They were as long as the tubes, with leaves gently pulled down to length.

i'm sorry i meant how long time they were in them? hours? a day? 3? 7?

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🍆 Special 🍆
cooler the temperature around them of course not freeze longer time they can survive.

Iamnumber

Results vary depending on country you are in when they are found.

I guess missed flight, arrest, court date, mark on your criminal record would be the starting point.. fine etc. on top of that depending on country.

BuzzBob56

Oh, and now I see they were not wrapped in paper, but were in plugs... So they were probably rooted.

Latest posts

Latest posts