Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Tales of a Budtender

Thread Title Search
Tales of a Budtender Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-05-2020, 11:47 AM #341
Cuddles

Cuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Tokar View Post
To be fair, a great many of those countries that outlawed cannabis only did so because of extreme pressure put on them by the US to do so.
I didn´t know that, thanks. Thing is however, the other countries could have easily reversed their decisions by now. But too many people in governments have got it into their heads that cannabis is a nasty drug, rather than a healing plant
Cuddles is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2020, 06:47 PM #342
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Here are a couple more pictures of the consumption lounge, it’s getting closer....still a lot to do but there really isn’t a hurry cuz of all the craziness going on, I’m not sure how it’s going to work when it opens but we will see.
The counter turned out really nice and the posters look cool I think....the posters are from some of the companies that we have on our shelves, waiting on more posters to finish the rest of the wall.

The new dispensary right across the street is still pretty busy from what I’ve seen...I don’t get out in the lobby too much to look over there but always people going in and out. I’ll take some pictures of their place, it’s really small like really small lol

No real crazy drama from people lately just your usual “I so much weed I just want something different “ then they buy the cheapest stuff we have

Got some clones in last week...I took home a Mac1 the other day we will see how that baby grows, the flower that I’ve seen of it looks so frosty and chunky

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Last edited by Mrs.Babba; 12-12-2020 at 06:49 PM.. Reason: Added some stuff
Mrs.Babba is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-25-2020, 09:15 PM #343
Cuddles

Cuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant future
hey Mrs B. How´s the shop been lately with the run up to christmas. Busy, boring, crazy?
Cuddles is online now Quote

Old 12-26-2020, 03:23 AM #344
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
P

Got some clones in last week ...400 of them for goodness sakes lol
Not sure why so many but I’m not the one in charge of orders...we have sold some not too many and Alan (who for the most part is in charge of keeping them alive....they are in rapid rooters and dry out pretty quickly.
They are from a company called cltvtd and they do tissue culture derived moms....first generations clones....one of the strains is called glazed apricot gelato which sounds interesting..lots of gelato crosses with these babies
Hopefully they will get a good home before they get too funky, there aren’t a lot of people growing indoor right now

Merry Christmas to you all and a not so crazy 2021, I’m not sure if there’s enough cannabis to get us thru too much more bullshit lol
Q

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2020, 03:31 AM #345
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
Bless you, and may your peace of mind outrun the bad guys easily....

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is online now Quote

Old 12-26-2020, 03:31 AM #346
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
Bless you, and may your peace of mind outrun the bad guys easily....

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is online now Quote

Old 12-26-2020, 03:43 AM #347
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
hey Mrs B. How´s the shop been lately with the run up to christmas. Busy, boring, crazy?
Hey cuddles how are you doing these days? Winter is upon us and the days are short...it’s Christmas Day and snowing so it’s nice having a white Christmas

You know it’s funny how people come across when they come in...young girl came in and bought an edible and said to me “I brought my resume in a couple weeks ago and haven’t gotten a call back” with this attitude that of why hasn’t anyone called and hired me lol I said well I don’t think we are hiring right now ..she says oh ...what the hell do people think??? Haha

Last night( Christmas Eve ) we closed at 6 instead of 8 and this dude comes in 3 minutes before we close and the security guy tells him we are closing in a few minutes ....one of the budtenders waited on him and as he paying for his stuff he says we were all rude to him Alan says we could have just locked the door and not let you in...as he walks out he’s still talking shit...wtf is wrong with people lol

Lots of people were coming in for stocking stuffers and last minute gifts ...I’m sure the new year week will be the same lol

Merry Christmas and a fucking happy new year

Be Good Humans.....

5 members found this post helpful.