You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Tales of a Budtender

Thread Title Search
Tales of a Budtender Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-16-2016, 09:56 PM #11
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

right on Mrs.B!!! been waiting a long time for the novel!

And don't bother setting these guys straight, just tell some tales, as long as no names, pictures or locations are divulged you're not breaching any confidentiality.......

Stoner4Life is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:02 PM #12
Gypsy Nirvana
Recalcitrant Reprobate -

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
I'm just stocking up on Frozen Greek Yoghurt and Jaffa Cakes,....in readiness for Mrs B's 'Tales of a Bud Tender'....sounds like a great show..lol

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2016, 11:54 PM #13
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor
Cool Time to roll a fatty...

Ready for some stories..

Prop 215 Compliant
420somewhere is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2016, 12:07 AM #14
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by usually View Post
Yea a lot of people get fired for that.
I'm pretty sure if I don't give out personal info and just talk in general terms it should be ok.

Thanks for your concern

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2016, 02:00 AM #15
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
I can envision this as a movie filmed in the style of Clerks.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2016, 02:40 AM #16
Midnight Tokar

Midnight Tokar has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Tokar has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Tokar has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Tokar has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Tokar has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Tokar has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Tokar has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Tokar has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Tokar has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Tokar has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Tokar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
I'm sitting here a work it's kinda slow and I have been wanting to share some of my experiences with you all. ...............
This one patient(who I don't really like) was talking about some friends that were over at her house and they were dabbing, she said she grabbed the dude by the throat and told him to get his drugs out of her house it was the same as smoking meth!! I walked her over to our concentrate section and showed her the meth we sold here! She didn't say much after that lol
It's a great job, I really love it but some of the characters that come in here are just too much. It really takes some patience to deal with all their weirdness....
This is just a small bit of stories that I have....many more to come,it's getting busy here and I'll be back lol
Isn't it amazing that even some stoners fall for all that government "Reefer Madness" propaganda.
Midnight Tokar is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2016, 03:02 AM #17
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
I can envision this as a movie filmed in the style of Clerks.

Someone should really do that!! lol

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Last edited by Mrs.Babba; 09-17-2016 at 04:37 AM..

Old 09-17-2016, 03:24 AM #18
Slipnot

Slipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really nice
Only hay i have ever smelled is real HAY lol talking about pot business i used to make more in pounds selling family pack which was half pound bag
was a mixture of M-39 bubba gum Blue berry , purple kush and reg Afghanistan kush talk about bag appeal and all it was, lol was B grade buds larf and underdeveloped lower plant produce ,,
Now i am looking at online thai stick varieties imagine variety thai stick with all types of strains from couple gram joints to 2 0z party poppers you can pass that joint around for 8 hrs lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG4324.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	378341
Slipnot is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2016, 04:05 AM #19
DarthFader1

DarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipnot View Post
Only hay i have ever smelled is real HAY lol talking about pot business i used to make more in pounds selling family pack which was half pound bag
was a mixture of M-39 bubba gum Blue berry , purple kush and reg Afghanistan kush talk about bag appeal and all it was, lol was B grade buds larf and underdeveloped lower plant produce ,,
Now i am looking at online thai stick varieties imagine variety thai stick with all types of strains from couple gram joints to 2 0z party poppers you can pass that joint around for 8 hrs lol
What the hell are you even talking about???

In for the work stories!!

"
Be prepared, son. Thats my motto" The Last Boyscout

DarthFader1 is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2016, 04:36 AM #20
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

We run specials during the week and Friday is the big sale day so it gets really busy, pretty much 9 hours of budtending no breaks. Today was no different, had a steady stream of people.
I really wish I could show you pictures of some of our patients, this lady came in today with a stained shirt, bra hanging out, hair all fuckered up tells me about the doctors that have implanted chips all over her body " you have to watch out they do it really fast" lol I just nod my head and tell her yup gotta watch out
One of the best benefits of my job is hearing all the ways cannabis helps people. They tell me haven't slept in years, they take a cpl of puffs in the evening or an edible and they sleep all night. What they have done with the CBD's are amazing. I have seen it save lives.

Thank you all for the really nice posts, I'm glad I can share a little of what I get to do everyday.

Be Good Humans.....