What's new

2 part nutrient only in coco?

Is anyone running strictly a two part a and b no additives at all in coco? Would love to know what works and doesn't for you. Strictly a and b no additives. Thanks.

Just h and g coco? What ph and coco if you don't mind me asking? Been on head formula but it's hit and miss sometimes would love to see better options. Price isn't the issue just can really use additives ...

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Flora nova veg and flora nova bloom in botanicare coco grown in three gallon airports and you will be one happy camper, ph 5.9

neural_rust

Lately I've been using just Hesi Coco bloom. 3ml for veg and 5ml for bloom/per litre. It just works. And nothing else..

Weeded1s

Yo ....totally what dude above me said!
Plus your kinda comming off like an asshat bro.
You posted her asking questions for someone to help you ... so ffs let them answer you man. Dont be the typical new guy.
Also may i ask why you think heads formula is hit or miss?... im runnining it on my 12 diff strains right now in veg and bloom and the only problem is too much N late in flower.
Lastly i run newschool style .... so i do NOT feed with runoff but i use a reduced 6/9 formula...n shit is all hood over her! :)

ridgelind

Is anyone running strictly a two part a and b no additives at all in coco? Would love to know what works and doesn't for you. Strictly a and b no additives. Thanks.

I use Canna Coco A+B on first two grows. Was fine, the plant didnt die or anything on me yield was ok.

But those were my first two grows.

Then i splurged and bought Cannazyme and PK13/14 and i noticed a BIG difference.

The plant seemed healthier, less stressed when i LST'd/topped it yield was bigger and plant was overall frostier.

Didnt use Cannaboost because people have mixed reviews, and its pretty expensive, and me being a cheap bastard i am for now foregoing it. Already spent enough on a decent grow room + equipment :)

ftleroa

I use Canna Coco A+B on first two grows. Was fine, the plant didnt die or anything on me yield was ok.

Then i splurged and bought Cannazyme and PK13/14 and i noticed a BIG difference.

The plant seemed healthier, less stressed when i LST'd/topped it yield was bigger and plant was overall frostier.

Didnt use Cannaboost because people have mixed reviews, and its pretty expensive, and me being a cheap bastard i am for now foregoing it. Already spent enough on a decent grow room + equipment :)

I was going to use only Canna Coco A+B and PK 13/14 for my whole grow. How was the yield compared to adding other nutrients in your next grows?

doob

I have used just canna a/b and my mate does, plants yield and taste fine. I use rhizo for few weeks at start and pk though in my routine, but would run canna out bag with a/b no problems at all, its all they need

I used to run flora duo in coco. It worked great! Although, possibly because I fed on the lighter side, some strains would show calcium deficiency. So on that rare occasion I would use cal/mag rather than up my base nutes.

I run Hesi Coco bloom with blumats. Plants have never shown any deficiencies and grow fast and strong. Considering adding PK13/14 this time around, but no reason why you couldn't do it with only the base nute.

EastCoast710

lool. sounds like u got better at growing.. in reality.. environment and grow style have alot more to do with it then the nutes.. especially in coco. u can use. canna.. house and garden.. research hydroponics veg and bloom..

proof is dansbuds.. go look at what he grows.. and he uses the very bare minimum of bottles and brands of nutes.. and his results are AMAZING without using his entire tent and pulling bigger yields then most people lol.

Unclecrash

Flora nova veg and flora nova bloom in botanicare coco grown in three gallon airports and you will be one happy camper, ph 5.9

A friend runs it and likes it, guy who turned him onto it does 2 pounds a plant with it going to have to try it. And his smell and flavor is on par!!

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
^^ easiest and best nutes I've ever used,I'm never dissatisfied with yield, aroma or taste.
The only extra thing I use is cal/mag on the sour dubb everything else I've grown does just fine with the cal/mag in the flora nova and i grow in coco.

phazer

just did a run of rx green solutions a and b only. i also use the og biowar teas, but thats it. worked great. ive used several pk booster with rx and i did just as good this round as i have with the pk boost. my go to synth line. pharmaceutical grade chelated minerals that gives me NO salt build up for real. ive had nutes sit (no airstones or recirc pump)in a rez for up to four days. just mix before watering and still no build up. also they recommend not to adjust ph unless ur nute solution comes out below 4.0. i know sounds crazy, and i personally do adjust the ph to 5.6-6.4. but the real mccoy farms on ig rocks his ph in the 4.0 range with great success. so thinking of trying that out next run

coldcanna

Veteran
bottled nutes are the biggest waste of money, nobody besides pot growers would spend such gobs of cash on nature's basic elements with fancy labels. jacks hydroponic plus calnit for the win, I believe I spent 100 bucks on 50lbs of water soluable fert. there's a lot of guys on here that use it, just search Jack's

ridgelind

I was going to use only Canna Coco A+B and PK 13/14 for my whole grow. How was the yield compared to adding other nutrients in your next grows?

Yield was about 10% bigger when i used cannazym plus PK 13/14 than just Coco A+B

But i was doing a microgrow so it was a small difference. On a bigger scale though....it would definately outperform.

Havent tried cannaboost yet.

juzsumguy

If you are using normal tap water with calmag already in it, the normal Sensi Bloom is a-ok without anything else. 2,5ml/L in the first two weeks, 3 ml in the third and fourth, 3,5 ml in week 5 and 6 then for week 7 and 8 use 2,5 ml/L, one week flush done.

I noticed this cause i wanted to get rid of all bottles and so i used what sensi bloom i got left on two grows with coco and it was superb. But still it's AN ...