What's new

David Bowie Passed Any Favorite Songs

floralheart

Veteran
Life wouldn't have been as good without Let's Dance. David Bowie is dead, any favorite tracks of his you liked?

I was kind of stunned to hear this one (his death), even though he was older, didn't see this one coming.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I loved the Ziggy Stardust album. Me and my friends jammed on many of those songs. I also thought The Man Who Fell To Earth was a great movie- I watched it many times.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Hunky Dory - Changes

Hunky Dory - Changes

I had this Album on 8 Track:party: playing constantly in my 1968 Camero

I may have it laying around somewhere

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Moonage Daydream.

I also like his version of See Emily Play better than Pink Floyd's and that's saying something.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I'm almost too young to know much of his stuff, but I did a run through of his library yesterday and listened to like 50 songs or so..I liked all of them, they're all innovative and creative.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
R.I.P. David Bowie

I love "The Laughing Gnome"

Ha ha ha... he he he...
Im the laughing gnome
and you cant catch me.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
his duet on the "Little Drummer Boy" with Bing Crosby showcased a LOT of imagination & talent. JMHO :tiphat: gonna miss you, Davie boy...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
see bowie many times over the years from the " lets dance tour" at milton keynes to an intimate gig at the royal albert hall with morrissey in support and bowie doing most of hunky dory and other goldies,,,,
only the second time that the death of a singer has brought tears to my eyes with the only other time being when "joy divisions" ian curtis hanged himself in 1981,,,,
rest in peace the "thin white duke" and thanks for the songs and memorys,,,,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts