What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Propper WayZ=Propper HaZe

0%ppMedZ

Quality above quantity, it amazes me, the stuff running around these days that ppl are trying to pawn off as top shelf. With that said, if you see something I don't, correct me by all means, but let it be backed by science and research, not hopes and dreams or hippie fairytales. This is the lab, welcome.

Veg: H&G Aqua Flakes A&B
Humboldt Nutrients Veg booster(1time application)
Ventilation: Passive exhaust 10" Can Max Fan The Beast
Magic Green Foliar
Nitozyme as a Foliar spray
Bomb AzZ TeA aka yummy teaZ

Flower: AN Connisseur AB "The best Ive used in price range"
Tea based on flower nutrient uptake
Canna Boost
Canna PK Boost
Bud XL
Humboldt Nutrients Pk Boost
HG top shooter
AN Bud Ignitor

Growing Method: Recirculating Deep Water Culture
Danner 1000 GPH In-line pump
AP-80L Air Force pump with 1/2" air tubing connected to/
6" FLAT AIRSTONES at bottom of growing modules and rez
Modules are 30gal tuff totes, best replacement for CCh20 Modules
The modules are wrapped in reflectix. Insulated and clean looking
Enviromental Control
8,000 BTU A/C
2Burner Generator
Fan/filter scrubbing air inside
4 big desk top fans for air movement/circulation(CRITICAL)
Small dehuey

Daily Readings So Far: 81-86*F
RH-55-65%
PPM 90, im in the middle of flushing now(never went over 800)
Water Temp 65*f

So Far Ive had no bugs, no major nute deficiencies, or major issues. After I was unsatisfied with the passive air exhaust setup things had to change. Why be a nurse when you can be a doctor, right? So we went all the way, as far as the situation and environment would let me so here we are. My goal is to maximize every environmental potential so the ladies can express themselves to the fullest extent of their God given genetic characteristics. I hope I said that right. Vertical is better then any horizontal garden Ive produced, just my personal opinion, just maybe you haterZ will see why.

0%ppMedZ

The Ladies

The Ladies

Vertical to the max

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 17

papaduc

Veteran
Vertical is better then any horizontal garden Ive produced, just my personal opinion, just maybe you haterZ will see why.

It's gonna be hard unless you can get some better shots of the inside of that donut homie. Try and get one with the lights off, normal fluoro bulb on.. and show as much of the canopy as you can get into the photo.

What wattage lights you got in there?

0%ppMedZ

Gotcha bro, Ima grab some knowledge on this camera to post, it's a bitch with the lights bumping that close. The 2 hps bulbs are 400 each and the mh n the middle is a sixxer=1400. I was doing 2-2.5 under a thow wow in 5 gal geo pots, promix bx, heisenberger tea lmao, which is bomb! With horizontal so I figured I'd switch it up, because if it works, damn it's that good. I'm working with small lights cuz I obviously can't go anymore ,without exposing too much I'm constricted too that so I have to max out all environmental steps ya digg. Keep dropping that knowledge too bro, u the first one here playa, thanks for taking the time out to analyze this.