What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I certainly enjoy both.

It's odd but I enjoy tea when I really don't need to wake up but relax.

I slammed four shots of espresso in one cup and went to breakfast... and ordered an Irish coffee.

I shake sometimes :)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tea is better than coffee can or ever will be :D ��

well this ain't no cup of tea slick.......

97d67161-3dc7-4e40-a9e9-ff03c84e2cda_zpsnajnifsd.jpg

B

Baron Greenback

As souf London says - tea is clearly the superior beverage :)
French tea is utter filth however, which is probably why they drink so much coffee. Heathens.

B

Baron Greenback

The position of tea ponce is very much filled for this household :)

waveguide

Veteran
i enjoy coffee because society makes it relatively easy to acquire and every one i know around me likes it.

aamof, those are the same reasons i like everything that i enjoy :peacock:

N

noyd666

best part about getting some sleep is you miss out on british tv news.

N

NewAgeGenetics

coffee vs energy drink?

coffe is all'bout the coffein just as energy drink...

is energy drink same good as coffe? or even more healthier than coffee?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Screw healthy man!

Give me the drugs and that spoonful of sugar that British broad seemed to know so much about...

Life is sexually transmitted and always fatal.

You have a full blown case.

Ball's in your court.

What tastes good?

snake11

coffee vs energy drink?

coffe is all'bout the coffein just as energy drink...

is energy drink same good as coffe? or even more healthier than coffee?

Not even a close.. Energy drinks are bad for us. I was listening to npr the other day broadcast a story about corrosion. They were interviewing the largest can manufacturer. He said energy drinks fail their corrosion tests more than anything else. He also said that the majority of calls he gets about designing new stronger cans is from the energy drink industry. I know I don't want that in my body. I think coffee would be a much wiser choice.

N

noyd666

Not even a close.. Energy drinks are bad for us. I was listening to npr the other day broadcast a story about corrosion. They were interviewing the largest can manufacturer. He said energy drinks fail their corrosion tests more than anything else. He also said that the majority of calls he gets about designing new stronger cans is from the energy drink industry. I know I don't want that in my body. I think coffee would be a much wiser choice.
:biggrin: i'm gunna go turn the jug on.

Latest posts

Latest posts