What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How this site works......

v1ru5

You don't have it visible yet Richietoker coz you're under 50 posts. You need that and a week of being registered to get private messages and editing enabled I think.

Check the link above on the top of this thread page.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I have a question,

Why can't I read/access the latter/ last 5-ish pages of long threads? Like Bodhi Exchange info, Zamadelica/Trip weed, etc. If I click on the tab for the last pages I can only get to lets say page 300 of a 305 pg thread. I even try to type in pg '305' in the browser bar, hit enter, and pg 300 comes up again. Though I can access all pages up to 300

Thank you all for keeping this HUGE site running so smoothly.

If only I could get paid to read the forum all day to learn.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Programming error after threads are cleaned up of useless/flaming posts, IIRC.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
For many years now......well since about 1978 I have been a part of the cannabis industry as a grower......since 1975 I have used cannabis and continue to do so......for me at 46 years old cannabis is like candy was to me when I was just 10 years old.......I love it in all its many expressions, flavours and colours......and see that the best way to express my passion for this plant is to share it and encourage others that want or need it to grow it.....

.....Over the years I have managed to encourage and support many that are now a vibrant part of this industry and they include many fine growers and breeders who you might find on these boards or on others or in any country on the planet.......Cannabis genetics in the form of various varieties or strains are very important to keep alive and I manage to do this by distributing these seeds of possibilities worldwide to many eager and gratefull growers who are just glad that people like myself exhist to do this......

Many think that I am foolhardy and should involve myself in a business that is not so much in a 'grey area'.....a business without the crazy risks that this can involve.......Some of my friends and family members have commented and realise that I do what I do simply because I have a passion for cannabis as my Grandfather did for chrysanthemum's........but these is more to it than just that.....

Like many I have in the past fallen foul of the draconian inquisition that has been cast over the cannabis industry in recent times.....I have been incarcerated, penalized and persecuted because of my use of this plant in the past as many have done and continue to be, and like many growers and breeders I live with a certain paranoia every day that this might happen again because of my close association with the erb' and how I go about making a business out of it by selling and giving away seeds from nearly 600 varieties....

.....You can cross the palm of someone with just one cannabis seed, and that seed can feed and clothe and medicate that person for the rest of their lives.....For me I can't think of a better business to be in.......it brings many joy.........and there is a certain renegade power there that bucks the system that tells you that money does not grow on trees....because of the stupid prohibition of cannabis in most all societies the price of it in some places is twice that of gold.....and to buy gold to smoke is way beyond the capabilities of most.......so thousands upon thousands make the choice with its inherant and real risks to grow it simply because they cannot afford to buy it....

.....In my time I have cultivated and supported many that now have the same ideas as me to just cultivate more cultivators in every society and in every country......with the power of just one seed I have seen change for the better in many peoples lives and these happy growers are now doing just what I envisaged......they are sharing seeds and helping new growers get started just as I did with them.........there is no stopping us really.......even if they throw me in jail and throw the key away I can rest in peace knowing that I got the seeds to hundreds of thousands of growers worldwide most of whom benefited in some way or another from growing this beautifull and much missunderstood plant......for that is all it is.......a plant........and criminalizing the worlds citizens for growing any plant is a crime........

.....Here on I.C.Mag I pay the bills for you to learn and laugh.......ask and answer........question and be questioned.........and I do this with a good heart gaining solace from the thought that I am doing something that is right and not wrong by making this resorce available to all on this here internet.....

....and I actively encourage you all to do likewise by reading, learning and participating on these boards so keeping I.C.Mag alive and well.........and firin' on all cylinders!

....Grow On!

....Gypsy Nirvana

bump bump ,please read the above from Gypsy .

the shit hit the fan ,currently Gypsy is STILL in detention for his love of cannabis and his wish to help others grow and enjoy it .
He needs the support of the growing community he helped nurture .
Anyone with ideas for fundraising to help Gypsy shout up ,,he needs all the help we can give him .

or to simply donate, send whatever you can send to Donations for Gypsy to seedbou (i'm sure Oldpink will add proper address asap)

thanks for your time :tiphat:

Last edited:

OhMyCannabis

Ah, so this is the guy... A damn shame he is locked up. Thanks dude. This place makes what i dream a very pleasant reality. To Gypsy, and to everyone else here at icmag, thanks.

Hopefull Stoner

confused and need clarity

confused and need clarity

i checked the TOU but it was closed.
i wanted to post a link to a thread on another pot site that directly involves the same tpic here although the topic here is newer by quite a few years.

I didn't want to do that if it's not allowed. and wasn't trusting the wording of the tou i read because this wasn't directly mentioned. it said we can mention other breeders but no links to sites where a breeder sells. as it's considered free advertisement.

the link is to a grow thread on a site not to a breeders selling area. please advise. thx.

Petrochemical

For many years now......well since about 1978 I have been a part of the cannabis industry as a grower......since 1975 I have used cannabis and continue to do so......for me at 46 years old cannabis is like candy was to me when I was just 10 years old.......I love it in all its many expressions, flavours and colours......and see that the best way to express my passion for this plant is to share it and encourage others that want or need it to grow it.....

.....Over the years I have managed to encourage and support many that are now a vibrant part of this industry and they include many fine growers and breeders who you might find on these boards or on others or in any country on the planet.......Cannabis genetics in the form of various varieties or strains are very important to keep alive and I manage to do this by distributing these seeds of possibilities worldwide to many eager and gratefull growers who are just glad that people like myself exhist to do this......

Many think that I am foolhardy and should involve myself in a business that is not so much in a 'grey area'.....a business without the crazy risks that this can involve.......Some of my friends and family members have commented and realise that I do what I do simply because I have a passion for cannabis as my Grandfather did for chrysanthemum's........but these is more to it than just that.....

Like many I have in the past fallen foul of the draconian inquisition that has been cast over the cannabis industry in recent times.....I have been incarcerated, penalized and persecuted because of my use of this plant in the past as many have done and continue to be, and like many growers and breeders I live with a certain paranoia every day that this might happen again because of my close association with the erb' and how I go about making a business out of it by selling and giving away seeds from nearly 600 varieties....

.....You can cross the palm of someone with just one cannabis seed, and that seed can feed and clothe and medicate that person for the rest of their lives.....For me I can't think of a better business to be in.......it brings many joy.........and there is a certain renegade power there that bucks the system that tells you that money does not grow on trees....because of the stupid prohibition of cannabis in most all societies the price of it in some places is twice that of gold.....and to buy gold to smoke is way beyond the capabilities of most.......so thousands upon thousands make the choice with its inherant and real risks to grow it simply because they cannot afford to buy it....

.....In my time I have cultivated and supported many that now have the same ideas as me to just cultivate more cultivators in every society and in every country......with the power of just one seed I have seen change for the better in many peoples lives and these happy growers are now doing just what I envisaged......they are sharing seeds and helping new growers get started just as I did with them.........there is no stopping us really.......even if they throw me in jail and throw the key away I can rest in peace knowing that I got the seeds to hundreds of thousands of growers worldwide most of whom benefited in some way or another from growing this beautifull and much missunderstood plant......for that is all it is.......a plant........and criminalizing the worlds citizens for growing any plant is a crime........

.....Here on I.C.Mag I pay the bills for you to learn and laugh.......ask and answer........question and be questioned.........and I do this with a good heart gaining solace from the thought that I am doing something that is right and not wrong by making this resorce available to all on this here internet.....

....and I actively encourage you all to do likewise by reading, learning and participating on these boards so keeping I.C.Mag alive and well.........and firin' on all cylinders!

....Grow On!

....Gypsy Nirvana
Ha i found it

FB_IMG_1650579119625.jpg