What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOU Update - Any Breeders/Strains OK in Forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Veteran
Great news, I hope a lot of the missing breeders can be added to the SB/SB stocklist, it is what people want to see.
You'll have to ask Oldpink about that.

Was slightly tough to hold our tongues in unbiased discussions...
Yes, I am truly amazed at how so many of you exercised such self-control over the years. It couldn't have been easy. It's a great reflection of the maturity and loyalty of our members!

so before today you was not allowed to mention a breeder if they didnt have a forum here?
Pretty much, however ppl could always post up a Grow Report or Strain in our Strainguide from any breeder. Now they can post in open forum.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Awesome! This is the premier cannabis community website, and the breeders know it. I can only think that this move will bring many more genetics to the bay/boo. How could that be bad? cheers

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its about time somebody grows up and dewads their pantys around here.

audioaddict

Yeah, a good move for sure.

I have always disliked the sort of separatist vibe that is often present throughout the cannabis community, and this is definitely a good step in the right direction!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep in mind that no posting of websites or solicitation for other seed banks as well as redirects to other sites to buy seeds is still not allowed. If we have a vendor here that is sold out do not redirect anyone to another site that has them. When having discussions about other breeder's you can use there name and strain thats it. Don't tell anyone where to buy it or copy any info from there site and post it here. They are welcome to contact SKIP to get added as a vendor here. I believe thats what I have understood with the new TOU. If I misunderstood or I missed something please dont hesitate to correct me.

Skip

Veteran
Keep in mind that no posting of websites or solicitation for other seed banks as well as redirects to other sites to buy seeds is still not allowed. If we have a vendor here that is sold out do not redirect anyone to another site that has them. When having discussions about other breeder's you can use there name and strain thats it. Don't tell anyone where to buy it or copy any info from there site and post it here. They are welcome to contact SKIP to get added as a vendor here. I believe thats what I have understood with the new TOU. If I misunderstood or I missed something please dont hesitate to correct me.
Yes, your interpretation is correct. We still look at links or mentions of outside seed vendors as spam and remove them.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Very cool! good news
my ESP was off few days LOL i just finished posting all my parent stock and cross's and was taken down 3 days before the post!!! Daarrrnn LOL =)

see if i can get it back up again ..

I was hoping this might help to distinguish the strain soup thats in the kitchen..

And breeders "not me" are not getting the credit for there strains this might help .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts