What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get Busy Growin' or Get Busy Buyin' II

5th

Veteran
lol....time for an update?

As I was gearing up for a 2nd run, the cops came and took all my plants. Currently on bail not growing weed. :tiphat:

5th

Veteran
All it got me was;

Less $20,000.
The hell away from that wretch, baby mama.

All in all...I'm more content with life at the moment...

bobblehead

Veteran
All it got me was;

Less $20,000.
The hell away from that wretch, baby mama.

All in all...I'm more content with life at the moment...

$20,000 is chump change in the big picture... More freedom coming out than you went in with? Priceless.

lol... Sorry about your misfortune. If you don't mind my asking... How many guys did they send after you, for your little 2 room op? You were really flooding the market.

gurnt

glad you are breathing free air
I got a tip on my lite grow
When they hit just a lot of squash plants 200 ea but luck out been selling the squash blooms there ok fried

Thy had aerial pictures from under my gazebo . how they flu a helicopter with 5 feet of clearness is by me

Mister_D

Veteran
Shit man was wondering where you went. Glad to hear you're still with us :good:. Less baggage is always a good thing too :biggrin:

5th

Veteran
All this "free" time...reading...plotting..scheming...more reading.

...its gonna be a shit show. Gonna have to make a new thread for it...:tiphat: