What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get Busy Growin' or Get Busy Buyin'

5th

Veteran
Couldn't really think of a catchy title...so even though its pretty dead on the mark... it is what it is. Last pic is from a few minutes ago when I was done sealing the pipe. Leak test tomorrow so wish me luck.

2x600w
72 plant sites

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Nice work mate, I like that a lot :) How will you be running it? Feed from top and just flow round/ down or something else

5th

Veteran
You got it ~Shhh~. Gravity fed from top to bottom. 3cm damns on each tier to hold some nutes incase of pump failure.

Glad to have you along geoponics13.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that is SO "Heath Robinson" like (Heath fanboy here)

I am like SOOO tagging this, good luck dude, this looks absolutely KILLAH!

vangaurd

Nice man, I built the exact same thing but on a smaller scale! :) I liked Heath's but climbing in wasnt an option for me thats why I put the door on. I am going to watch this one!

5th

Veteran
She holds 24L in the tubes alone. And luckily no leaks yet.

that is SO "Heath Robinson" like (Heath fanboy here)

lol, you know how it is bro. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

everything about this is pretty ingenious

Agreed. Sure glad everyone else did the work and I just duplicated it.

Groseph, bobblehead, GOT DANK, vangaurd, pleasure as always. Thanks for stopping in guys.

Looks like its gonna rain n' fuck up a perfectly good day of golf...so I'll get back to the grow room n' get back to work.

5th

Veteran
Hey olddirtybastard n' immortal. Que Twisted Sister "were not gonna take it"
Crushed my foot a few years ago...trust me its a fucking mess. Started smoking weed when I run out of perk's n' morph pills. Cock sucks wouldn't gimme a licence so I've been buying it ever since. Few lil grows here n' there...nothing to start a thread about. But this...well this is just my way of saying to the government "fuck you very much".

Reason for Editing: yeah the rain held off, didn't get fuck all done. Back at it tomorrow though.

SuperConductor

Veteran
Noice! Heath only used one light with this set-up (the one he showed us anyway) so you're pushing the envelope in your own way.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Nice one, I got something similar planned for Xmas time +/- a few weeks. How many plants are you putting in the vert? Are you running 12/12 from the start? Superconductor, I was just thinking the same thing, ODB have you heat tested it yet? Are you putting a parabolic reflector at the top?

Tagged :friends:

HGO

5th

Veteran
. How many plants are you putting in the vert? Are you running 12/12 from the start?

72 plants from the start. Undecided. I know what this strain is like with a bit of veg...so I'm considering it.

I forgot to ask... what is the diameter of the system and how tall is it?

The inside dimentions from tube to tube are 52". Top to bottom inside is 48"

Everythings been spot on except for a leak on the bottom tier. I'll get that sorted tomorrow then cut clones.
I was looking to clone in the...uh..apparatus? But will be making clones in my bubbler incase that doesn't work with a shit. Pics tomorrow.