What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vertical enthusiasts lookie here, your old reflector just boosted a shorty

thank you sgt stedenko bigger member! ditching a reflector is rather liberating, and reinventing it for productive use has been an added bonus.

Cojito

lol - not sure how much light your reflecting back up to the canopy, or if it'll even give you a better yield, but i have to give you massive style points for this. bravo.

id love to see the t5 sidelighting vegg...sounds sweet !! peace milehigh

S

Stray

some great ideas in here....gotta change a few bulbs but i am all over it,no more wispy bottoms here..

picture.php

i found some vertical floros for vegg

picture.php

with added UV, the plants and the crew have never looked this good...

picture.php

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
ya ya but what can you do with a cooltube LOL

I hate to admit it but I just spent way too much time trying to balance a 5 gal bucket on a retired cool tube and it was an epic fail. I think we should just recycle them.. Excuse me but I really need a dry pair of shoes and trousers atm....

Last edited:

Suspect

Veteran
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe plants don't have cells for light intake on the underside. That is where humidity is taken in, with more efficiency than on upperside..?

Great shelfs still :D

Drymouth thanks for swingin thru. Just bookmark this thread and use it as a reference point. Add your own innovations here as well.

That's peace !!

more recent hydrofarm abuse...

more recent hydrofarm abuse...

these cups are going outdoors next month.... stay peace homies !!

picture.php

prowler

So are you going to do the famous tick tack toe assembly?

XOX
OXO
XOX

X = plant
O = hood

...Oh shit wait a minute...was it

OXO
XOX
OXO

No..wait..let me get it right...damn gonna need a fat advisor with this one.

Latest posts

Latest posts