What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Continuous Indoor growers thread for UK

Harry Lime

Veteran
I showed just one grow on here but I'm so crap with a camera and pc technology I haven't done another,
That said, I've bought some of those 315w cmh lights and fancy having another go so I just might.
Meantime, I run 2 rooms, 4 x 600w each, drippers rtw in coco.
Had the borg a few years back for over a year, just couldn't shift it, it was breaking my heart. Then I bought some Floramite from the USA and stopped the fucker dead in one hit. I binned the crop - stuffs illegal here, probably for good reason.
I get root aphid a bit but sticky fly strips keeps control. Otherwise, no problem pestwise.

I don't pay rent, leccy I just pay bang on when the bill comes on the automated thingy with my card. No human ever sees my bill and that's how I like it. I change companies when I get offered a cheaper deal through Money Saving Expert Cheap Energy Club. First time I changed, bill dropped by a third!

Never had a problem with Leo. I keep my nose clean, pay car tax, insurance, council tax
ect ect don't draw down any attention.

Like you said in another thread - time flies on 12/12, it really does. I've been on this for years, I love it and wouldn't want to do anything else. The pillocks who take my stuff away really don't care what it is. So long as it makes you chuck up when smoked after 8 pints of Stella alls good. It saddens me a bit but I wont change my ways. I grow the best genetics I can source to full ripeness, flushed and dried properly. Even if they don't care, I do.

Harry Lime

Veteran
Coz I'm out of any loop and in the middle of nowhere I never keep up with what's new. But again, to be honest, the pillocks wouldn't care. Just so long as they pop some blood vessels
That said, I got some skittles seeds from Dutch Passion recently, haven't popped them yet. Is this the stuff or is there a particular cut?

B

Bird~friend

How do Harry :), thx freedom '

Love the Houmer " No human ever sees my bill and that's how I like it " ...:D

Last edited: