What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

)) Chemdog Pics Thread ((

vaporedhaze

i recently had the pleasure of sampling #4 and i gotta say i dont see what all the hype is. dont get me wrong its great herb but no where near the hype it bult up to imo. soon i should have the chem 91 cut to mess around with so we shall see :rasta:

Dusty Bowls

REZDOG said:
56-60 days,OGr?
Fuck NO.
67 days is,imo,perfect,for Chemdog D....
56-60 is WAY too early,and you'd lose 10-15% of the weight,as well.
74's WAY over-done,the D will just knock you OUT,and loses its' unique power-punch high if left too long.
Kinda' funny,I've never heard of a 70-day 'kush' until fairly recently,and landrace Kush is closer to 50,so,um,err....um.

What up my man I agree, I have been looking at my Chem D plants wondering how people were getting these plants to finish in 8 weeks...In my opinion week 6,7,8 is 9 when chemdog is doing her main thing, yanking her in the middle of her "turbo time" is doing yourself an injustice.

Here's another CD#4 chunk @ 6ish weeks..setting up for big things..

I decided I like this pic too..

PS>> That's that Dabney cut on the right going around the boards and Chemdog D on the left.

Last edited:
G

Dusty Bowls- if i were you i would throw out a few chem#4 and a shit load of cheese outdoors. The chem#4 was one of my last plants to flower and is one of my smallest plants. I probably will not grow any chems outdoors again...

Vaporedhaze- I had the chem 91 for a few years, the #4 blew it away. just my 2cents
peace shabud

Dusty Bowls

Sha Bud :

Well I don't think I could go wrong with cheese. It is interesting to me to hear these negative outdoor reports as when this same stock was ran out door from seed it was gargantuan for my buddy who started them. When I saw the plants from seed out door they just looked absolutely insane...

OBSoul33ts 12ft D is lagging in his garden, your #4 comes with negative reports.

Well I guess I'm growing cheese outside. **** it. I am going to try a c ouple of these Blueberries too....

G

SmokeyPufmaster said:
I got some Chemdawg x Sour diesel ibl pics.

Five weeks.

Keep up the good work Dusty.
smokey is that pic of the double d you grew earlyer this summer or new ones? still waiting on what you thought about the smoke? I have my three in flower now and five more in veg.

elkslayer

I have Cheese and #4 right next too each other OD and Sha is right on the CD's.

I would add the OGK's to the CD's list for outdoor as well. Too lanky, no support, and do not pull the weight cheese does.

I haven't checked my garden in 3 weeks as I was Elkin, but I am curious to see how the Original Diesel compares to my last years SourD. This too may be another family of Ganj that will not cut it in Elkie's 08 line up.

ES

Dusty Bowls

elkslayer said:
I have Cheese and #4 right next too each other OD and Sha is right on the CD's.

I would add the OGK's to the CD's list for outdoor as well. Too lanky, no support, and do not pull the weight cheese does.

I haven't checked my garden in 3 weeks as I was Elkin, but I am curious to see how the Original Diesel compares to my last years SourD. This too may be another family of Ganj that will not cut it in Elkie's 08 line up.

ES

Hey ElkSlayer, interesting that the #4 is not holding herself up outside...the D doesn't have any stem integrity indoor but the #4 clone seems to be decent in that regard(keeping herself upright)

Oh well, I guess there wont be any outdoor Chem in my garden next year. I think I am just going do that cheese and have that safety net of consistancy...one of cheese's finer points...along with its smell taste and high.

On a side note...where's all that fruity, sweet & sour pungent goodness that indoor cheese so good. I put a few testers out at the end of July this year at the spot I am running my OD garden next year and she is smelling super skunky DANK kill type smell..? Did I get the label mixed up or is others OD cheese the same?

elkslayer

Indoor and outdoor cheese smell and look completely different.

I prefer the musky/sour/pungent OD smell, but the indoor has all the bag appeal.

Like I said I haven't seen the CD4 in 3 weeks, so who knows. Cheese doesn't support itself at the end due to shear weight. The added benefit of cheese is its not prone too botyritis.

ES

Dusty Bowls

elkslayer said:
Indoor and outdoor cheese smell and look completely different.

I prefer the musky/sour/pungent OD smell, but the indoor has all the bag appeal.

Like I said I haven't seen the CD4 in 3 weeks, so who knows. Cheese doesn't support itself at the end due to shear weight. The added benefit of cheese is its not prone too botyritis.

ES

I pretty much decided that im going to go with all cheese and thats just that.

Even indoor cheese doesnt hold herself up at the end because she is so heavy...I know its not a Chemdog pic but here's on of my Indoor cheese @ 45 days

& just to make up for it heres another CD chunk

G

yeah, thats a lower nug. that second nug is actually smaller than the first due to it get pollinated earlier on. you can only really see it in two of the bracts in that pic though. thats the female used to make tres dawg f2 seeds.

G

well dusty, the thing that amazes me so much about jj's line is that i only germed 5 beans. i got an amazing male that had some nice triches at maturity and a pretty nice female here. i'll judge her once i toke her, this is the first flowering. i just made the f2's for the hell of it. i still have plenty of f1's from jj i can test out to see what else is to be had from this line.

Latest posts

Latest posts