What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gluberry Garden

It's above 21 degrees C all the time so probably not low enough to cause it. Chopping time is coming. I think I'll cut them down sometime this week depending on how they look. The most ripe ones are getting water since 5 days ago.

Veg tent with second clu0481212 lamp.

NjT785C.jpg

Vert + horizontal tent

dWT3ja8.jpg

it1KAEh.jpg

6Vd2zgR.jpg

It's from greenhouse seeds. But beware. Nearly each plant looks completely different. Also lots of hermaphrodtisim going on. Do not recommend.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's from greenhouse seeds. But beware. Nearly each plant looks completely different. Also lots of hermaphrodtisim going on. Do not recommend.

Yikes hermie report from Lemon Skunk now? I grew out at least 30 of those and never had one about 5+ years ago...something must be wrong with new stock if your side is in check...

They did have lots of variation, but that is actually wanted from me especially in S1's because you are already screwing vigor and many other traits by femming by seeing some variation in an S1 I am at least generally assured the intense inbreeding hasn't been to detrimental to the line most likely. I.E. go buy a pack of Shanti's Shit and a pack of greenhouse skunk...Yeah welcome to what land race derived genetics can yield that the general public has seemingly forgot.

B4URTIME

I recently purchased Greenhouse seeds Super Lemon Haze and Lemon Skunk, I also picked up DNA lemon skunk too, I already have 5 of each popped and in cups. Hopefully out of the three packs I can find something along the lines of what I am looking for. Looks like you found a keeper issues aside? :tiphat:

Last edited:
Nu
Yikes hermie report from Lemon Skunk now? I grew out at least 30 of those and never had one about 5+ years ago...something must be wrong with new stock if your side is in check...

They did have lots of variation, but that is actually wanted from me especially in S1's because you are already screwing vigor and many other traits by femming by seeing some variation in an S1 I am at least generally assured the intense inbreeding hasn't been to detrimental to the line most likely. I.E. go buy a pack of Shanti's Shit and a pack of greenhouse skunk...Yeah welcome to what land race derived genetics can yield that the general public has seemingly forgot.

Thank You very much for input. Its very interesting and totally makes sense now. I haven't got much experience and I am now mastering the growing part. I would love to get to genetics and breeding one day. Have a toke. I have some cookies kush rolled up.

Dryer slowly fills up
FP71QcZ.jpg

mEIPZIP.jpg

Last edited:
I recently purchased Greenhouse seeds Super Lemon Haze and Lemon Skunk, I also picked up DNA lemon skunk too, I already have 5 of each popped and in cups. Hopefully out of the three packs I can find something along the lines of what I am looking for. Looks like you found a keeper issues aside? :tiphat:

Definitely. I'm tossing the cuts :) anyway under this strong light the skunk note is so prominent it's almost like garlic. So I do not like it anymore. It was more citrusy under hps.

Lethal

Hi glueberry_og,

thanks for stopping by my thread much appreciated! It's great to see that someone else is doing same strain and from seeds when majority here goes by well established clones from across the ocean.

I quickly rushed through the thread and I just have one word wow! Beautifully looking girls all around. Nice note about visiting Prague Cannafest - I have been there too are you going for this year's again?

One question regarding RQS stuff, did you find them stable? You mentioned couple of nanners on the gh seeds + huge diversity. I did encounter bit of a diversity also in floral formation, but nothing huge.

Keep it up Lethal :tiphat:

N

NewAgeGenetics

totally no Time. life also a little out of balance but there are couple of harvest shots.

[URL=/solarr/albums/userpics/94192/normal_IMG_20170515_031807_639.jpg]View Image[/url]

[URL=/solarr/albums/userpics/94192/normal_IMG_20170508_200619_385.jpg]View Image[/url]

which strain?

Dakine

Veteran
Very nice clean set ups bro! Im loving the structure on that Cookie Kush! That critical looks good as well! Sorry to hear about the herms and so much genetic variation though!

Are you running clones from the Original Seed Plant/Mom?

Latest posts

Latest posts