What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC Bomb bag seed

Hi

Ah ok i get you now about stretch

Scogging from seed can be done in the one tent or room, but it's far easier with two if doing it from clones

I'll pm you a link about scrogging

thanks for the links - I'll check them out later tomorrow I have an exam tomorrow to study for but taking a lil break right now thought I'd share some pictures

trellising:

IMG_5715.jpg
IMG_5716.jpg

a few days ago:

IMG_5717.jpg
IMG_5719.jpg

just took 1 minute ago:

IMG_5755.jpg

when should I flip?? they are going crazy right now like growing over an inch a day! never seen growth this rigorous in veg before - I switched to oregons only #4 soil instead of FFOF and really like the improvements!

trellising:

View attachment 404362
View attachment 404363

a few days ago:

View attachment 404364
View attachment 404365

just took 1 minute ago:

View attachment 404366

when should I flip?? they are going crazy right now like growing over an inch a day! never seen growth this rigorous in veg before - I switched to oregons only #4 soil instead of FFOF and really like the improvements!

I like to try and make sure i fill my net so if that was me id tuck for around another week before flipping

Ya still some empty spots - I will keep em going then - I appreciate your experience so thanks for giving your input. 🙏🏽
Want to pull a gram a watt this run

No probs, there's no fast easy rule when it comes to guessing then knowing when to flip unfortunately

That's all down to finding and getting to know whatever strains you want to keep on and sticking to them.

Not getting sucked into the latest must have strains is hard, i used to but that's it now

Like i said in a previous post ive never put THC in flower yet only grown it to clone from, but Indica i go 70% ish before flip Sativa 50% ish if im guess on something ive never flowered before

How many plants again for 21oz ?

No probs, there's no fast easy rule when it comes to guessing then knowing when to flip unfortunately

That's all down to finding and getting to know whatever strains you want to keep on and sticking to them.

Not getting sucked into the latest must have strains is hard, i used to but that's it now

Like i said in a previous post ive never put THC in flower yet only grown it to clone from, but Indica i go 70% ish before flip Sativa 50% ish if im guess on something ive never flowered before

How many plants again for 21oz ?

I have 9 girls in there right now and I have trouble getting much over 1.5 oz per plant - although that is with very little to no veg time - maybe this will be more I actually am starting to see a sea of green forming in the scrog!

Lots of vigorous growth about 2 inchs a day.
Love this strain and I want to keep it for a long time!
I don't know if you have tried the strain cashmere but it is basically bubblegum X NL - and I torn a little nug off the plan outside in early flower and squeezed and and it smelt really similar to that strain - I love the smell and like the structure of the plant you can see here that she doesn't stick to one stem but branches out into multiple stems - and has very small internodal space.

IMG_5763.jpg

Looking forward to flowering here.
Here is a recent pic from 2 seconds ago:

IMG_5762.jpg

you can see a massive difference from yesterdays pic - going to water tonight most likely

I have 9 girls in there right now and I have trouble getting much over 1.5 oz per plant - although that is with very little to no veg time - maybe this will be more I actually am starting to see a sea of green forming in the scrog!

Lots of vigorous growth about 2 inchs a day.
Love this strain and I want to keep it for a long time!
I don't know if you have tried the strain cashmere but it is basically bubblegum X NL - and I torn a little nug off the plan outside in early flower and squeezed and and it smelt really similar to that strain - I love the smell and like the structure of the plant you can see here that she doesn't stick to one stem but branches out into multiple stems - and has very small internodal space.

View attachment 404560

Looking forward to flowering here.
Here is a recent pic from 2 seconds ago:

View attachment 404561

you can see a massive difference from yesterdays pic - going to water tonight most likely

Hi

1.5oz per plant isnt that great to be honest

Yeah you need to veg longer or maybe consider a sog rather than a scrog if your cloning and got plenty of them

Can't ever remember trying Cashmere, sounds nice tho

From your latest pics it shouldnt be to long before they go in flower

Last edited:
I agreed I am going to flip tonight - just gave them a good feeding of grow - but also through a little bloom and meta-K
(using earth juice) so hopefully that will help with the transition.

gonna be fun to watch! :D
I'm excited

thanks for helping me

No probs, how's things coming along ?

No probs, how's things coming along ?

hey man pretty good! the foliage is really looking healthy when I take a leaf (like one that is cover a would be cola) I examine it in better light and it looks super healthy. She is blooming like crazy - the amount of new growth is explosive. here is a top view but I am keeping the bottoms trimmed up - almost no light hits the soil. I checked today and tuns of new growth:

IMG_5935.jpg

lights just shut off will show more pics tomorrow - it's been busy this last week my professors were trying to throw in exams before spring break - which started today for me :woohoo:

had three exams it was pretty tough but good news:
in calc3 I got a 98%
in Data Structures I got a 88% :(
in Philosophy I got a 100% :dance013:

pretty upset about that 88 though... my previous exam in that course was a 97 so that is keeping me at an A. Have to go over that exam and see why I missed what I did.

Looking forward to the break gonna go on a trip with my girl and dogs lol gonna be nice.

How have you been??

hey man pretty good! the foliage is really looking healthy when I take a leaf (like one that is cover a would be cola) I examine it in better light and it looks super healthy. She is blooming like crazy - the amount of new growth is explosive. here is a top view but I am keeping the bottoms trimmed up - almost no light hits the soil. I checked today and tuns of new growth:

View attachment 406106

lights just shut off will show more pics tomorrow - it's been busy this last week my professors were trying to throw in exams before spring break - which started today for me :woohoo:

had three exams it was pretty tough but good news:
in calc3 I got a 98%
in Data Structures I got a 88% :(
in Philosophy I got a 100% :dance013:

pretty upset about that 88 though... my previous exam in that course was a 97 so that is keeping me at an A. Have to go over that exam and see why I missed what I did.

Looking forward to the break gonna go on a trip with my girl and dogs lol gonna be nice.

How have you been??

Hi

As usual sorry for the late reply

Plants look ok from the pics, how they doing now?

Good luck with your exams and happy spring break

I'm ok thank you, all's good in my gardening world. Knockout's just starting week 5 of flower and rippen up nicely. The SFV clones are doing fine

baylife650

just harvested my purple city THC bomb clone. has this sweet grapey-cherry like flavor with some cookie undertones. very frosty too. super easy to grow.

E677wX

HWDo0s

sorry for the empty post, I was trying to post up some pix but it's not letting me for some reason lol

PCG is super legit - I have their dosidos and cookies. Love them!

I'm not sure where this pheno came from tho - don't even know how the seed got there! could be accidental pollination, hermie, or just a seed the plant through off - she is start to turn purple in sme leaves and just started blooming my girl is getting on me about cleanign the house so gonnna do that then post some pic :biggrin:

would love to see your pcg cut

Never heard of purple city THC bomb so id be interested in that too. Ruskointhehouse how's things with you ?

hey bud - things are great! enjoying the fuq out of this break lol, plants are blooming hardcore and smell dank!

purple city genetics buys a bunch of seeds then picks out a winner and sells clones to dispensaries here in Northern California.
They got it from bomb seeds then planted like 100 and picked out the best one.

I really like it because they popped 60 of crocketts tangie and they picked out a winner - if I bought a pack of seeds I can almost guarantee I wouldn't get a pheno as good as theirs - ad to get a clone from them I only have to spend 10 bucks and not a shit load for seeds/shipping.
I have their girl scout cookies and their dosidos - I have heard their cookies is just a larger yielding version of the forum cut though - but still looks dank af! check out their IG.
Glad to hear your garden is doing well! sending good vibes.

Hi

Good to hear your plants are doing Ok, got a 4 day break myself because of Easter

I'll have to have a look at Purple City Genetics, they sound Ok

I've only grown a auto version of GSC which turned out Ok i guess. Wouldn't mind trying a photo of it at some point tho

Latest posts

Latest posts