What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Argo's front and back office

argo430

Veteran
Well this broke ass took a job in seattle for three weeks starting on monday. So i spent the afternoon making a care plan for the plants while i am away.

First took the 4" drip caps and plumbed in a duel pump closed loop drip system to maintain pressure at all the drip sites.

Then ripped all the shit out of the closet and swept and took all the fans and can filter light mover ducting and everything else out of the closet. I remounted the extraction fans. and then took an off the shelf table and cut the legs down with a 1" slope and cut two rectangles out so the trays sit flat (on a slope) plumbed the RW cubes for flood and drain and set up the coco cup tray for drippers and will be up potting to 44" cups which had the coco rinsed and coco buffer solution applied at a PH of 5.6 . I will X-plant them tomorrow with mycos and a bennie/mycos drench. I got 25 drippers to plumb up.

Then in the veg closet i am going to up pot the cherry puff crosses and try to dip the reveg rw plants into soil to see if they will take If I have time i will rig those up on a dripper as well. whew busy .

Happy 4-20 to my grow bro's and sisters. Keep up the good fight.

Attachments

• veg getting new pots today.jpg
    veg getting new pots today.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 13
  • lightsout this plumbing resumes tomorrow early.jpg
    lightsout this plumbing resumes tomorrow early.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 15
  • flood nd drain on right dripper on left.jpg
    flood nd drain on right dripper on left.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 19
  • fans re hung light mover removed.jpg
    fans re hung light mover removed.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 17
  • drip drip drip.jpg
    drip drip drip.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 14
  • drip installed and dripping.jpg
    drip installed and dripping.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 419.jpg
    419.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 13
  • goose.jpg
    goose.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 14

argo430

Veteran
It's been awhile had to take a job out of town for a few weeks Then my Mother in law died while both me and the Misses were gone. To make matters worse my dad panicked an had a welfare check done and she was found passed away in her recliner watching T.V. This is my MIL but she had lived with us for twenty years after she could not afford to live on her fixed income. I will miss her.

The ugly side is the cops broke into the downstairs where my gorilla was set up and proceded to flood my basement and cut the power.

A few days later i got a visit from the drug task force and they wanted a show and tell by then i had it all down to what i thought was the limit, however the city had passed their own ordinance so i was 2X over still. I am supposed to get another visit In a "few days" hopefully this does not go south. I am now down to 3 in veg and three in flower and am going crazy. If i was in deep trouble I would have already been issued a summons or arrested I hope... I don't like being under investigation sigh...

I press on with my six players.

Attachments

• ts523.jpg
    ts523.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 11
  • tntw523.jpg
    tntw523.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 11
  • veg523.jpg
    veg523.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 16
  • uh shit.jpg
    uh shit.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 15
  • na na na na na na naa hey hey good bye.jpg
    na na na na na na naa hey hey good bye.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 18
  • clst512.jpg
    clst512.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 15
  • tnt512.jpg
    tnt512.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 16

argo430

Veteran
3 in veg and 3 in flower is my limits.

We press on in the lines.

struggling to get the cherry puff crosses healthy in veg.

In the flower tent it sure looks empty Just topped the res with one sachet of shooting powder half strength in my res i will let it got a week and dump another.

570 W in the flower tent 315 and 260 mixed spectrum 9 and 10.3 W Led's

Attachments

• morning squish.jpg
    morning squish.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 10
  • issxgm stil turning out white..jpg
    issxgm stil turning out white..jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 14
  • CP crosses524.jpg
    CP crosses524.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 14
  • tnt524.jpg
    tnt524.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 13

argo430

Veteran
10-Q n_d

I made some drytrim heated pressed pucks. I slightly overheated them in order to collect some rosin as well.

Cheers

Attachments

• hashpelletsand hashgoo.jpg
    hashpelletsand hashgoo.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 12
  • medicatedgoo.jpg
    medicatedgoo.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 10
  • yumgoo.jpg
    yumgoo.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 11

MrBungle

Yo Argo, was following your journal at another site, nice to finally see some pics too.. Condolences about your loss, and your bad luck with the law... at least you were in about the best place you could be for that to happen.. take care man

argo430

Veteran
Umm my new toy took a ride thru the dishwasher don't ask. 250 bucks (after #2) buys a lot of Elements rice paper and electricity and makes a lot of acquaintances smile when they see you fashion a paper tube on the spot and another for them to take on their way. Just sayin'

With that complaint lodged This fan boy wasted no time picking up Pax #2 . The girl at the store felt bad and did a great deal, buy the pen and two cartridges and get a t shirt lighter and CC grinder on the good guy deal OTD for 145. Some days you get kinda lucky. So I got lucky? I flipped her a dank Nug and she was trying to tell me it was illegal but i took out my phone and we couldn't find anything in the 200 or so pages. But she smelled nice and was easy on the eyes . She was digging on my grow show and the solar tube idea the harbor frieght solar panels charging a bank of deep cycle marine battries supplieng a surplus aircraft or navy ship inverter to power some cots led panels She was digging my tech savy old hippy ways... Sir Sir That will be 145 please the line is forming behind you.If you could quit talking and pay me, wink I'll take it...

The plants are in soil beds? or thirty gallon smart pots, constrained by 2x2 grow trays? ehhh big pots with a moisture trapping water channel with a built in drain? what ever you call it i like the concept these will support the multi stemmed beasts I wanna grow. and They are the only surviving plants so what the hell?

Got some more work done on my Tedious river rock art project loosing my ass on another friend job but I'm taking forever and learning with some new high tec grouts and sealers and anti microbial epoxy hardeners etc hope i dont fuck it up after all this fookin work fingers crossed tomorrow won't come soon enough.

Got six bags of soil purchased and hauled down I keep saying it's the last of the soil, but it is i mean it for next year at least.. time will tell... The plants have already responded positively to the new soil and were happy enough to tie down.

on the bottom line The latest Early 3 plants 90 ish days and the way early 3 plants 75ish equaled the tent record in total in volume. of the last NLRD round give it another day or two in the big tub before i jar it up and weigh it. The plants taken down in front of the cops were bagged up in trash bags in a show for the cops and they came buy to make sure it was still going out with the trash last week . So I think that is all from them I hope. I caught them sneaking around two weeks ago so I came out and walked right up to them to talk , It's so easy to spot them with my cameras Plus after having a sheriff come by your work or job site twice daily while on work release you get good at picking them ( the U.C cars) off. I hope that is all from them. I plan to stay compliant however!

Attachments

• new shoes for the Grape ox #2 x cherry puff.jpg
    new shoes for the Grape ox #2 x cherry puff.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 15
  • looking good.jpg
    looking good.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 12
  • sweatydog.jpg
    sweatydog.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 12
  • primi segni di fioritura
    primi segni di fioritura
    43 KB · Views: 24
  • shesdeadjim.jpg
    shesdeadjim.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 12
  • tray one6to.jpg
    tray one6to.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 17
  • tray two62.jpg
    tray two62.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 11
  • trrayth3.jpg
    trrayth3.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 11
  • ISSxGrass Monkey jars.jpg
    ISSxGrass Monkey jars.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 10

argo430

Veteran
Then there were three..

Tray one grape ox#2 x cherry puff

Tray two og18 x cherry puff

Tray three grape ox #2 x cherry puff

Attachments

• tray one 64.jpg
    tray one 64.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 15
  • tray26664.jpg
    tray26664.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 14
  • tray three64.jpg
    tray three64.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 13

MrBungle

I've been enjoying my Grape Ox.. amazing flavor profile... just wish it yielded a lil better...where does Cherry Puff come from?

argo430

Veteran
Got one third of the epoxy (grout) up today. I have my system worked out so the rest should go pretty quick. I like it but i have been working it for awhile so my opinion is biased ;).

attachment.php

attachment.php

Have a good and safe week out there peace.

Attachments

• shwrthird.jpg
    shwrthird.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 13
  • third grout.jpg
    third grout.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 14

argo430

Veteran
The plants are responding well to training.

Some out of the way place was running a 15 dollar OTD special on head band budder so i picked up two.

Attachments

• 65.jpg
    65.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 10
  • headband budder.jpg
    headband budder.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 13

argo430

Veteran
Well I had a few min. this morning so i cleaned out the old tray and 70 gal res and wiped down the tent.

Whew
attachment.php

Then i build some sloped platforms one for a 2.5x4 tray on one side then a 2x2 tray on the other. I centered one 315 the other will go in tonight along with some run off collection trays. I might actually place them kitty corner across at an angle from each other on a diag (kitty corner i think?)
I noticed the roots going out of the smart pot into the coco mat below so those were placed in the bottoms of all the plant run off trays/beds. I might just dump some red wigglers in each of the pots and go living soil with dry top dress amendments fertilizers guano chicken poo and worm poo etc...

attachment.php

The other one in the closet got a 60 W Ghetto strip and a 315 which i will center over the plant a little better. I will continue to train the plants and veg for another week and flip on next friday.

attachment.php

finish the week strong and enjoy the weekend.

Attachments

• rightside.jpg
    rightside.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 14
  • both.jpg
    both.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 11
  • no3.jpg
    no3.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 12
  • WnB.jpg
    WnB.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 12

argo430

Veteran
Got the other light hung in the tent so all plants have their very own 315 and a few extra tens of watts in cots 10W LED's haha.

Attachments

• 16939517_1437758089617708_6337507386098120849_n.jpg
    16939517_1437758089617708_6337507386098120849_n.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 13
  • one610.jpg
    one610.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 11
  • two610.jpg
    two610.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 610o.jpg
    610o.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 13

argo430

Veteran
plants continue to gain health

Attachments

• uno.jpg
    uno.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 8
  • dos.jpg
    dos.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 9
  • trais.jpg
    trais.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 9
  • luch is squished.jpg
    luch is squished.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 14
  • doobers.jpg
    doobers.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 10

argo430

Veteran
Got some new indica from Kasmir Azad, going to pollen chuck those so I have a stable indica beans.

Finally done with the weekend shower job glad that is over it turned out great.

Attachments

• lower.jpg
    lower.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 6173.jpg
    6173.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 6172.jpg
    6172.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 6171.jpg
    6171.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 7
  • then there were three.jpg
    then there were three.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 11
  • door frame and trim close.jpg
    door frame and trim close.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 15
  • whole thing.jpg
    whole thing.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 10

argo430

Veteran
argo's six

argo's six

Not much new. Two plants in the tent just flipped some trimming and nets soon.

Asad Trying to root in the giant hugos

Attachments

• one625.jpg
    one625.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 9
  • two625.jpg
    two625.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 345and6.jpg
    345and6.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 7

argo430

Veteran
You know your in for trouble when your wife disappears at 6:00 am and shows up at 8 with three gallons of paint. one ceiling white & two grey and a 600 dollar knock down desk. It was recently her moms room (she passed while we were both out of town and the cops let them selves in when my wife called and panicked). Then it was my grandmothers on my dads side in high school and my grandfathers on my moms side on my entrance to college and before that it was mine growing up from ages 5-13 that room has some ju ju.
Today i got two coats on the ceiling and two coats on the walls and my wife cut in the walls. We got the trim ripped out. Still a shitload left (tons). Lets see paint and install the new trim ,install the electrics,( which i overkilled just like i do). A three gang with surge outlets and a usb charger for the cpu stuff above the desk line, below the desk another three gang with two outlets and a cat 5/coax entrance. A new Ceiling fan and duel control. I have to Run a new 3 wire cable 12/3 for the light fan and install a new beam to beam fan box.I am also up grading all the other outlets to two gang boxes protected on a new AFCI 20A breaker.

I also Installed a 2nd turbo/extraction fan CANFAN6HO. It dropped the temps from 90 to 80 a step in right direction.

The Closet one with the shutter closed to see the plants and one with it open to see the set up.

I think two plants filled the tent nicely. Lets get this flower show on!!!

some plants at my buddies place up the hill. I had to give em up to stay compliant.

Have a great week and stay safe out there. :)

Attachments

• almost full.jpg
    almost full.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 8
  • turbo ducting.jpg
    turbo ducting.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 12
  • twin turb.jpg
    twin turb.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 10
  • overkillmuch argo.jpg
    overkillmuch argo.jpg