What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone treated Parkinsons with Cannabis?

KONY

Veteran
Curious which cannabinoids are best for it. Doesnt seem to be very much research on this.

soil margin

Veteran
Curious which cannabinoids are best for it. Doesnt seem to be very much research on this.

I haven't, but know someone who is. There isn't great confirmation from solid research, but all of the suspicions of users would suggest that some blend of med-high CBD, and med-high THC is optimal for maximizing the medicinal effects. It would also seem that some form of edibles are better for treating things like this because of how much longer the effects last. If you're smoking the medicine you might have to be smoking 7-8+ times a day to keep your illness treated.

C

chris harris

Wow, thank you heady for the link. I have a close family friend who has P D. I've bookmarked your link, much to read.