What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Grizz

Veteran
:yeahthats
For your sake, I hope she don't see this post...

yeah because she's seen unc and she would be highly pissed if she had to ride in the trailer behind a peddle bike
my toothless sister in law was interested in him though until I told her he peddled his ass all over New Mexico

onavelzy

Veteran
yeah because she's seen unc and she would be highly pissed if she had to ride in the trailer behind a peddle bike
my toothless sister in law was interested in him though until I told her he peddled his ass all over New Mexico

:laughing:

I think the toothless thing perked him right up. So to speak.

renne

My New Years plans are that i am hoping to grow out some of you Purple Urkel x Cherry Cookies Hammer...
Cheers Renne

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
For Dans Buds

For Dans Buds

This is a picture of a picture. From 23 years ago.

picture.php

My 73 GMC, 4 bolt 350, Holly, dual, hot cam, dupont Chromabase, 1.5 gallons of clear. I painted it. . I've been meaning to show it to Dan. The front view looks Way better. Especially with the T tops popped. Hand made polished stainless ,brass, and silver grill. Miter cut brass tubes, Silver soldered. It was a one off, designed, with blue print. fabricated for my birthday by my best friend, a supervisor at a fab shop on a brake press. All stainless was the thick kind that had tape over it and was later buffed to mirror finish This van was fast. The motor was rebuilt and tweeked for performance by another close motor head buddy. I kept it 23 years. I sold it for more then I bought it for in 1976. Sold in 1999 after Dad got me the Z71. Teak parkay floor, bed in back, night stalker speakers, and an amp. Painting of " Stone River" on the wall. Full swivel captains chairs. T top sunroof with removable panes. Mom always called her Green Growler. She was Blue green when I bought her at 3 years old. This pic was taken just after my wife and I did precision body work ( I used very little filler, and leaned heavy on heat shrink) and painted her, and before I put on new wide meats and new racing rims. California Cruiser, no rust whatsoever.

• Sometime I will look in the closet and find a front view. I have one with a rainbow over her. Ive been missin her all because of Dan. I also have a hand drawn pic of her presented to me, on a birthday in 1976 by a local artist. The gang called me Vanman. Actually had a couple tears tonight. I sold her to a retired Fireman and his wife that were moving to Hawaii, and shipping here there. Ill never see her again.
I sold true Santa Marta Red back then. We would smoke out the van, then pop open the side door and it would billow out smoke as we piled out into the park

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I'm playing with my fingers against some wood and stringing it along, one beat/note at a time. It's been too long...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
seams my callas's have run away, since I've been ignoring them and not playing with them...

Fingers are sore now, even typing has a discomfort sensation against each key.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

just a day of doing chores...laundry,groceries,grow store...and something crazy...just got the electric bill yesterday...so i think i will go pay it!

even have february's rent ready for the ll:)

must be something wrong with me...for the amount of rent i could get a set of pink industry9 hubs for gosh sakes!! shoot,i could technically afford a new purple karate monkey singlespeed!