What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain High's Headband

Mountain High

Veteran
Sneakinman13, Thanks brother.

GOT DANK, I'm growing some headband in coco, and I'm also running some headband in organic soil. The soil grow is about 3 weeks behind the coco ladies. This is my first soil attempt. After trying out everyones organic product, I have made the switch, gotta have the fire. We will have to compare taste and yield with the two and then see how it works out for the future.

Cob, appreciate it homie. A bit longer to go with these ladies before I can escape the hills and make a trip to the city.

Yo Silverhazefiend, Thanks man, it's getting to be veerry stinky in my room right now. Odor control is in check!

icough2getoff

Fine looking girls you got there. Really showing their color. Looking forward to hearing about the smoke difference between the soil & coco.

talktosamson

Veteran
I took my headband in soil at 65 days. Had the same almost pinkish hue to it, cant wait to smoke some!! Got the cut before I ever tried the strain so I have never actually smoked this beauty.

Mountain High

Veteran
Awesome man! Love to colors as well.
likewise very colorfull.....lovely pink hue's.....K+

Thanks guys, I think there is every color of the rainbow in these bitches.

I took my headband in soil at 65 days. Had the same almost pinkish hue to it, cant wait to smoke some!! Got the cut before I ever tried the strain so I have never actually smoked this beauty.

Whats up Talktosamson, I plan on taking this cut to 75 days, couple more days to go. It is a pleasure to smoke, heavy, stoned effects are strong with this one. Body numbing with the heavy face that
I guess is the "headband" feel that the name comes from.

looks lovely. look forward to smoke report.

Thanks PicosPoison. I'll come back in a couple weeks with a report for ya.

Fucking perfect.

Yo Chem&M! Thanks bro, I don't know about perfect. Still always learning and improving, man. That's what makes this hobby fun.

Excellent work my friend, believe it or not I'm just about to flip those

Awesome, been waiting to see some pics pop up! Another month or so then? :clock watch::whistling:

Thanks everyone:joint:

PicosPoisonftw!

Whats up Talktosamson, I plan on taking this cut to 75 days, couple more days to go. It is a pleasure to smoke, heavy, stoned effects are strong with this one. Body numbing with the heavy face that
I guess is the "headband" feel that the name comes from.

That's what I love about the giesel. Medium head initially, then five minutes later: bam! heavy face + full body.

PicosPoisonftw!

dancingnaughty.gif

maxmurder

Veteran
Checked the trichs last night and they still need some time to mature.

keep commin back to this one- makes me wanna flush more and get a better camera:artist:
i bet if i had some 3-d vision that fan would poke me in the eye..
and then burn like hell for a hour hahahha