What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perephrial neuropathy

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
You need to put it in perspective..

You need to put it in perspective..

I'm going to die from Cancer

I do not have the flu or a cold. I have nine doctors and have spent more that a half a million on treatment. I have gone from certain death to "we got most of it and it is not spreading". I'm hoping for five good years.

In short these guys have saved my life, or a least extended it.

Probably no more Radiation (had my limit), probably no more Chemotherapy (except maybe some pills), no more Surgery (what's left inoperable).

There is nothing left for me except monitoring and dealing with symptoms.

So people with real medical issues look at life from a different perspective. What can I do to improve my quality of life.

I know all of the potheads mean well but until you walk a mile in my shoes..

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
yes I have been suffering from peripheral neurology for 5 yrs.
I take Gabapenten 300 mg
Marcel

Hi Marcel,

Not all Neuropathy can be resolved and there not any real good medicines for it.

Mine is resolving and I have been taking 600 mg Alpha Lepoic Acid at the direction of my Oncologist. Alpha Lepoic Acid is a fat and water soluble anti-oxidant. It is currently gaining favor in the U.K. I do not take Gabapentin as it is not effective for CINP.

Best of luck!

Cheesegez

I have CINP (Chemotherapy Induced Peripheral Neuropathy) and I smoke, vape and eat edibles.

There are no cures for Peripheral Neuropathy but the effects can be mitigated using Marijuana. In fact besides minor pain and Chemotherapy side effects, Marijuana is on of the few things that can help Peripheral Neuropathy.

I had Stage 4 and I now have 95% resolution in my hands and about 75% for my feet. I'm getting more feeling back everyday.

I have been taking 600mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid twice a day and Marijuana as directed by my Oncologist. It has been 7 months since my last infusion of Oxaliplatin.

Perhaps if your Neuropathy was caused by AIDS or other multiple issues you should not use it.

When in doubt talk to your doctors :party:

I see but one important point to note is that most sorts of neuropathy will heal in time due to (NGF) nerve growth factor and in ability to repair damaged neuron's providing the root cause has be eliminated.

chemotherapy is very dangerous along with radiation this a fact. there are many more ways of curing cancer and other diseases which have little or no side affects ,check this out as I don't expect you to believe me single handily but ill offer my knowledge to you nevertheless and that's your choice if you take it our not .

A healthy body kills around 5000 cancer cells daily , so cancerous cell exists by nature. There are times in your life where your immune system may lack the ability to kill all these cancerous cells due believe it or not to a lack of nutrition , stress etc there are many immunosuppressive factors of modern life.

my point is for cancer cells to exists within your body and be allowed to mutate freely to causes cancerous tumors etc where ever they may travel indicate an immunocompromised individual.

Now this is achieved by nagalase (Alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase) which is secreted by cancer cells and viruses to Block the vitamin d binding protein GCMAF production which activates the VERY important macrophages to their tumoricidal state. if this is process is blocked successfully as it is in ALL cancers know to man cancer will be free to mutate and do the inevitable.

I would point you to one thing but I respect your view that doctors are the people to go to when having serious issues but I would partly disagree. The FDA earn serious dollar from pharmaceutical companys by approving and allowing them to sell treatments without much scientific consideration so approach with caution as money rules all things.

gcmaf is proven cancer cure that restarts the immune system considering white a red cell counts are ok depending the amount of chemo and radiation one has received.
nagalase-gcmaf-loop.2.png

What is GcMAF?
It is a human protein. One week’s GcMAF looks like a small raindrop. If properly produced it is perfectly sterile, and a most ethical course for doctors.
GcMAF is therefore a replacement therapy for those who can’t make their own. Taking GcMAF replaces the missing part of the immune system, and also acts as the body’s own internal medicine.
GcMAF is extracted and isolated; its a 24 step process, and at the end it must have tests to prove its sterility and activity. (If it does not come with published tests, its probably not GcMAF.) One GcMAF has been tested in universities, laboratories and clinics, where, as a result of the testing, consistent activity and sterility have always been found, and been the subject of 40 scientific research papers.
What does GcMAF do?
The GcMAF Conference 2013 showed GcMAF is a far more powerful molecule than thought, both in terms of the science, and doctors’ results. In stage 4 cancer, some doctors who use the full protocol, listed on “Treatment Strategies,” are saving every patient (if they have not had chemotherapy.) Success can be achieved with all tumour cancers including breast, lung, prostate, pancreatic and melanoma.
GcMAF can eradicate chronic inflammation and viral infections. It is better than antibiotics in many areas, and 25% successful with Autism, 50% or more with Chronic Herpes, Chronic Acne, Chronic cirrhosis of the liver, Chronic kidney disease, Chronic depression, Colitis, Crohn’s, Fibromyalgia, Hepatitis, Herpes, LMBBS, ME/CFS, Osteoporosis, Periodontal disease, Psoriasis and various types of Immune dysfunction including allergies. Research shows GcMAF can halt deterioration in Parkinsons, multiple sclerosis (MS), dementia and ALS, and in its role of immune system regulator, can reverse diseases that attack the immune system like Lupus and Arthritis. And is effective with wound healing. Its successful with tumour cancers, and some others.
In addition to rebuilding a depressed immune system, GcMAF:
Inhibits angiogenesis – stops blood supply to tumours
Activates macrophages – phagocytosis and destruction of cancer cells
Apoptosis – suicide of cancer cells
Reverts the cancer cell phenotype to normal (Turns cancer cells into healthy cells)
Reduces the metastatic potential of human cancer cells in culture.
Increases energy production at the mitochondrial level – ME/CFS
Improves human neuronal metabolic activity through cAMP signaling – autism, ME/CFS, MS, ALS
Counters toxic effects including cadmium – ME/CFS
It abolishes neuropathic pain due to neuro-oxidative stress (stress due to the anti-cancer drug oxaliplatin) in the lab. (neurodegenerative diseases and autism that have oxidative stress as a pathogenetic mechanism)
It increases neuronal connectivity by promoting differentiation and the formation of dendrites and neuritis (autism and ME/CFS, where there is a lack of connectivity between neurons).
See the 31 research papers published, particularly Brescia, and the 60 published by others listed under “The science”.

80% of terminal stage four tumour cancers cases can be saved (40% if they’ve had chemo), but usually when they are closely monitored, which is why residential Treatment Centres are being run in Switzerland. If they have three months to live and have not had chemo, almost no one needs to be lost.

I urge anyone suffering from cancer or viral diseases to watch this video , I bare no business relationship with immunobiotech or firstimmune so im not advertising just trying to spread knowledge ive learnt over the years to people who many benefit from it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAfS8VUDT-g

so this human protein that all healthy bodies have by nature can be injected via IV injection to restart the immune system and unblock the VDR receptor and allow macrophage's to activate which also stimulates NK cells to rid the body of cancer and certain Diseases NOT HIV due to its ability to infect macrophages.

this seems like the most visable route to a cancer cure

Dr Bradstreet he was curing autism with Gcmaf that was in the US I believe.

I hate the word no cure ...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
one of the primary uses for medicinal cannabis in the 1930s before Demon Weed fever swept the nation was treatment of peripheral neuropathic pain. no, it won't cure it, but if the pain subsides to where i can tolerate it & go to sleep, that is good enough for me.:woohoo:

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Dr. Bradstreet is a quack!

Dr. Bradstreet is a quack!

When you get cancer, try it...

His studies have been debunked

Do some investigation....

Start here:

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk...r-cured-for-good-gc-maf-and-the-miracle-cure/

I see but one important point to note is that most sorts of neuropathy will heal in time due to (NGF) nerve growth factor and in ability to repair damaged neuron's providing the root cause has be eliminated.

chemotherapy is very dangerous along with radiation this a fact. there are many more ways of curing cancer and other diseases which have little or no side affects ,check this out as I don't expect you to believe me single handily but ill offer my knowledge to you nevertheless and that's your choice if you take it our not .

A healthy body kills around 5000 cancer cells daily , so cancerous cell exists by nature. There are times in your life where your immune system may lack the ability to kill all these cancerous cells due believe it or not to a lack of nutrition , stress etc there are many immunosuppressive factors of modern life.

my point is for cancer cells to exists within your body and be allowed to mutate freely to causes cancerous tumors etc where ever they may travel indicate an immunocompromised individual.

Now this is achieved by nagalase (Alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase) which is secreted by cancer cells and viruses to Block the vitamin d binding protein GCMAF production which activates the VERY important macrophages to their tumoricidal state. if this is process is blocked successfully as it is in ALL cancers know to man cancer will be free to mutate and do the inevitable.

I would point you to one thing but I respect your view that doctors are the people to go to when having serious issues but I would partly disagree. The FDA earn serious dollar from pharmaceutical companys by approving and allowing them to sell treatments without much scientific consideration so approach with caution as money rules all things.

gcmaf is proven cancer cure that restarts the immune system considering white a red cell counts are ok depending the amount of chemo and radiation one has received.
View Image
What is GcMAF?
It is a human protein. One week’s GcMAF looks like a small raindrop. If properly produced it is perfectly sterile, and a most ethical course for doctors.
GcMAF is therefore a replacement therapy for those who can’t make their own. Taking GcMAF replaces the missing part of the immune system, and also acts as the body’s own internal medicine.
GcMAF is extracted and isolated; its a 24 step process, and at the end it must have tests to prove its sterility and activity. (If it does not come with published tests, its probably not GcMAF.) One GcMAF has been tested in universities, laboratories and clinics, where, as a result of the testing, consistent activity and sterility have always been found, and been the subject of 40 scientific research papers.
What does GcMAF do?
The GcMAF Conference 2013 showed GcMAF is a far more powerful molecule than thought, both in terms of the science, and doctors’ results. In stage 4 cancer, some doctors who use the full protocol, listed on “Treatment Strategies,” are saving every patient (if they have not had chemotherapy.) Success can be achieved with all tumour cancers including breast, lung, prostate, pancreatic and melanoma.
GcMAF can eradicate chronic inflammation and viral infections. It is better than antibiotics in many areas, and 25% successful with Autism, 50% or more with Chronic Herpes, Chronic Acne, Chronic cirrhosis of the liver, Chronic kidney disease, Chronic depression, Colitis, Crohn’s, Fibromyalgia, Hepatitis, Herpes, LMBBS, ME/CFS, Osteoporosis, Periodontal disease, Psoriasis and various types of Immune dysfunction including allergies. Research shows GcMAF can halt deterioration in Parkinsons, multiple sclerosis (MS), dementia and ALS, and in its role of immune system regulator, can reverse diseases that attack the immune system like Lupus and Arthritis. And is effective with wound healing. Its successful with tumour cancers, and some others.
In addition to rebuilding a depressed immune system, GcMAF:
Inhibits angiogenesis – stops blood supply to tumours
Activates macrophages – phagocytosis and destruction of cancer cells
Apoptosis – suicide of cancer cells
Reverts the cancer cell phenotype to normal (Turns cancer cells into healthy cells)
Reduces the metastatic potential of human cancer cells in culture.
Increases energy production at the mitochondrial level – ME/CFS
Improves human neuronal metabolic activity through cAMP signaling – autism, ME/CFS, MS, ALS
Counters toxic effects including cadmium – ME/CFS
It abolishes neuropathic pain due to neuro-oxidative stress (stress due to the anti-cancer drug oxaliplatin) in the lab. (neurodegenerative diseases and autism that have oxidative stress as a pathogenetic mechanism)
It increases neuronal connectivity by promoting differentiation and the formation of dendrites and neuritis (autism and ME/CFS, where there is a lack of connectivity between neurons).
See the 31 research papers published, particularly Brescia, and the 60 published by others listed under “The science”.

80% of terminal stage four tumour cancers cases can be saved (40% if they’ve had chemo), but usually when they are closely monitored, which is why residential Treatment Centres are being run in Switzerland. If they have three months to live and have not had chemo, almost no one needs to be lost.

I urge anyone suffering from cancer or viral diseases to watch this video , I bare no business relationship with immunobiotech or firstimmune so im not advertising just trying to spread knowledge ive learnt over the years to people who many benefit from it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAfS8VUDT-g

so this human protein that all healthy bodies have by nature can be injected via IV injection to restart the immune system and unblock the VDR receptor and allow macrophage's to activate which also stimulates NK cells to rid the body of cancer and certain Diseases NOT HIV due to its ability to infect macrophages.

this seems like the most visable route to a cancer cure

Dr Bradstreet he was curing autism with Gcmaf that was in the US I believe.

I hate the word no cure ...

Cheesegez

When you get cancer, try it...

His studies have been debunked

Do some investigation....

I don't need to investigate I study biology at a high level , I know it works I have family members who have used it to cure cancer that was back in 2013 and shes 100% cancer free today and 96 years old.

DR Bradstreet the one who killed himself then through himself into that river, he was murdered for his success like many others . im not talking about Bradstreet tho he was just a doctor using it to treat people .

Don't believe that stuff you could type anything into google with debunked after it and you would see the same...

the science is 100% but that's your call , doctors know a little about a lot not a lot about a little.

tho you seem to know about bradstreet here are his family spilling the beans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuMN_DC3REs

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one of the primary uses for medicinal cannabis in the 1930s before Demon Weed fever swept the nation was treatment of peripheral neuropathic pain. no, it won't cure it, but if the pain subsides to where i can tolerate it & go to sleep, that is good enough for me.:woohoo:
True, as armedoldhippy says!

Pharmaceutical firms attempted to produce consistently potent and reliable drugs from hemp after centuries of use around the world. By the 1930s at least two American companies (Parke-Davis and Eli Lily) were selling standardized extracts of marijuana for use as an analgesic, an antispasmodic and sedative. Another manufacturer, Grimault & Company, marketed marijuana cigarettes as a remedy for asthma.

By the end of 1936,all 48 states had enacted laws to regulate marijuana, the taboo regulations of Anslinger and others. Hemp/cannabis decline in medicine was hastened by the development of aspirin, morphine, and then other opium-derived drugs, all of which helped to replace marijuana in the treatment of pain and other medical conditions in Western medicine.

Now many decades later, resurgence of cannabis is used to manage or reduce symptoms of debilitating illnesses.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Every disease can be traced back to diet - without question. The Father of Medicine(Hippocrates) said himself... "Let the Food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" or something of that nature. Put the body in an alkaline state, and there will be no dis-ease. Eat GREEN foods - raw whenever possible. The body is made up of basically water. Look at your diet and see what your body is ingesting. Does it consist of water? Acidic foods brings the body in such a state that disease will fester. Forget chemo, radiation, and "breaking out the silverware" as I call it. That's only lessening your chances of survival. You telling me our only options for survival are poisoning, burning, or cutting the body...?? GTFOH. We're listening too much to the conventional doctors. Western medicine is about TREATMENT, not CURE - and will break your ass financially with the cost. Keep that in mind when you go to your "favorite" doctor. Eat alkaline foods, obliterate ALL meats, drink plenty of spring water, and treat your condition holistically with the plants that the Creator has provided, and you will CURE dis-ease.

Cheesegez

with that said- how about cannabis as an anti-oxidant? just the anti oxidant properties would be enough reason alone to use cannabis and that is not even touching on the ever so important endocannabinoid system which cannabis also helps modulate/regulate

antioxidant-
A substance that inhibits oxidation, especially one used to counteract the deterioration of stored food products,
oxidation and smoking don't go hand in had so unless the cannabis is eaten no anti oxidants are present...

the endocannabinoid system regulates itself cannabis just disrupts this system due to the binding mechanism of thc and cbd receptors this is what enables the stoned feeling .. many people of all walks of life have never smoked weed and their EC systems work just fine , so your statement about cannabis regulating this system is nonsence it just binds to it...

Cheesegez

Every disease can be traced back to diet - without question. The Father of Medicine(Hippocrates) said himself... "Let the Food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" or something of that nature. Put the body in an alkaline state, and there will be no dis-ease. Eat GREEN foods - raw whenever possible. The body is made up of basically water. Look at your diet and see what your body is ingesting. Does it consist of water? Acidic foods brings the body in such a state that disease will fester. Forget chemo, radiation, and "breaking out the silverware" as I call it. That's only lessening your chances of survival. You telling me our only options for survival are poisoning, burning, or cutting the body...?? GTFOH. We're listening too much to the conventional doctors. Western medicine is about TREATMENT, not CURE - and will break your ass financially with the cost. Keep that in mind when you go to your "favorite" doctor. Eat alkaline foods, obliterate ALL meats, drink plenty of spring water, and treat your condition holistically with the plants that the Creator has provided, and you will CURE dis-ease.

good statement but raw diets and an alkaline state wont cure everything it will help greatly in aid of ridding the body from certain things, but viruses have latent states and can protect themselves with biofilms and live independently within neurons and other cells regulating there own ph values and down grading gene expression .... diet is critical nevertheless

Galaxy420

antioxidant-
A substance that inhibits oxidation, especially one used to counteract the deterioration of stored food products,
oxidation and smoking don't go hand in had so unless the cannabis is eaten no anti oxidants are present...

the endocannabinoid system regulates itself cannabis just disrupts this system due to the binding mechanism of thc and cbd receptors this is what enables the stoned feeling .. many people of all walks of life have never smoked weed and their EC systems work just fine , so your statement about cannabis regulating this system is nonsence it just binds to it...

cannabinoids are crystalline molecular structures... this is the same whether phyto cannabinoids or endogenous... the cb receptors are activated ( thc agonist) or not activated ( cbd antagonist) regardless if you make those crystals yourself or absorb them from a plant that makes cannabinoids... sure there are subtle differences but the mechanism of action remains the same- form effecting function...

the argument of smoking is a good one no doubt and all the medical properties contained in the cannabis go out the window when you catch it on fire. vaporizing- now that is a better inhalant and will provide cleaner better relief. I could go on all day about the many ways to get that plant into you LOL

as to alkaline- your stomach acid will not go alkaline no matter how much you try and make it... hence the reason that going alkaline is not all that... if you were to go alkaline you would not be able to digest your food- not directed at you cheesegez but to the thread in general

Cheesegez

as to alkaline- your stomach acid will not go alkaline no matter how much you try and make it... hence the reason that going alkaline is not all that... if you were to go alkaline you would not be able to digest your food- not directed at you cheesegez but to the thread in general

Lol an alkaline state does not mean neutralising stomach acids at all as you should know you body is made up of around 70% Water.
Water is the only substance that can have a PH value due to PH standing for : Potenital hydrogen ...
When we talk about an alkaline state within our body we usually refer to saliva or urine samples to test PH levels so as I've said above ...

An alkaline state is a body with all the bodily fluids excluding stomach acids which is part of the digestive system above the neutral PH level

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Doctors that practice Western Medicine are only in it for the money.
Western medicine, like mentioned in the above quote, has but one purpose & that is to keep their repeat customers by NOT helping a patient to cure what ails them but rather to just barely keep the patient alive & coming back for more treatments.

Western medicine IS NOT health care, IT IS sick care.
Healthy & dead people don't pay doctor's bills, sick people do.

G

I am a Myofascial Therapist here in Anchorage. I am constantly working with individual that present symptoms of neuropathy. From a manual standpoint modalities like Active Release Technique (ART) and Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST) have helped in many instances.
If wanted, I could give suggestions for therapists depending on what part of the country any are living.
At the end of the day "god helps them who help themselves".
Give your body the opportunity to improve with proper diet, exercise and perspective.
And lastly, earthclinic.com is a tremendous resource for people presenting with fibromyalgia type symptoms.
Actually EC is good for anyone looking for solutions outside of surgery or pills.
OC

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doctors that practice Western Medicine are only in it for the money.
Western medicine, like mentioned in the above quote, has but one purpose & that is to keep their repeat customers by NOT helping a patient to cure what ails them but rather to just barely keep the patient alive & coming back for more treatments.

Western medicine IS NOT health care, IT IS sick care.
Healthy & dead people don't pay doctor's bills, sick people do.

:yeahthats

Galaxy420

Pharma spends billions to recreate synthetically what nature created millions of years ago for free!! pharma wants to be everybodies daddy!

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Read the first page then almost changed my mind about posting after reading the third page. Hijacking a medical page with politics sucks. I am going to go back to the question and ignore the...

Gabapentin was recommended to me by my doctor for peripheral nerve pain. One of my customers uses it. She gets massive amounts of opiate plus gabapentin. She sells the opiates and acquires marijuana extract product from me. Opiates did not help with nerve pain, gabapentin killed the pain but put her to sleep for the duration. Extract and a lower dose of gabapentin kept her in a functional state.

I am sensitive to sedatives so turned it down, I sleep enough already.