What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pitfalls and Follies of an Obiden Presidency

imiubu

Those folks are lacking something much deeper and personal then politics when adults act like this .....it's a sign that society is at its precipice

:good:

IMO, it matters not which "side" said adults stand on either. There is most certainly a major shift being contrived upon us all.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those folks are lacking something much deeper and personal then politics when adults act like this .....it's a sign that society is at its precipice

I agree, This isn't about politics anymore. Republicans have lost their minds worshiping a seriously flawed man. At this point, there's only 1 party capable of governing a country it ain't the Republicans. They crossed a line of no return. If they stay on that Q path democracy as we know it is dead.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:good:

IMO, it matters not which "side" said adults stand on either. There is most certainly a major shift being contrived upon us all.

contrived
[k?n?tr?vd]
ADJECTIVE
deliberately created rather than arising naturally or spontaneously.

Sounds interesting, would love to hear more.

I think I prolly agree already! :tiphat:

med4u

Veteran
Whose waving the white flag now sleepy?

Now He Tells Us: “Nothing We Can Do to Change the Trajectory” of COVID, says President Biden
https://www.iwf.org/2021/01/25/now-he-tells-us-nothing-we-can-do-to-change-the-trajectory-of-covid-says-president-biden/

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, too funny,joe has been in office for like 2 weeks trying to clean up the mess shitburger left behind so it's all his fault now....funny stuff...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Republicans have lost their minds worshiping a seriously flawed man.

sounds like the clowns that drank the Kool-Aid in Jones Town for their Fearless Leader, Jim Jones. my take is, if you are that stupid, do us all a favor & ASK FOR A LARGE CUP...:dance013:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta post this in here too :D.

Lou Dobbs show was just canceled hahahahahahaha. Laura Ingram, Hanity, tucker all need to get the axe as well. There all nuts

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2021/02/05/fox-news-abruptly-cancels-lou-dobbs-tonight/
Fox News has canceled “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” a Fox News Media spokesperson confirms, just one day after the longtime host was hit with a defamation lawsuit from voting machine company Smartmatic alleging he promoted conspiracy theories about the election. Lou Dobbs Tonight” is the highest rated program on Fox Business Network, but next week the show’s name will change to “Fox Business Tonight” minus Lou
biggrin.gif

med4u

Veteran
Gotta post this in here too :D.

Lou Dobbs show was just canceled hahahahahahaha. Laura Ingram, Hanity, tucker all need to get the axe as well. There all nuts

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2021/02/05/fox-news-abruptly-cancels-lou-dobbs-tonight/
Fox News has canceled “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” a Fox News Media spokesperson confirms, just one day after the longtime host was hit with a defamation lawsuit from voting machine company Smartmatic alleging he promoted conspiracy theories about the election. Lou Dobbs Tonight” is the highest rated program on Fox Business Network, but next week the show’s name will change to “Fox Business Tonight” minus Lou View Image

Who's Lou Dobbs? And why should I care if he's being sued?.. :dunno:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You really expect anybody to buy that?

You don't know who Lou Dobbs is?

He's been on prime time since the 80s.

He's getting sued because he blindly repeated Trump's baseless election fraud claims.

Smartmatic filed suit against three different talking heads for defamation and loss of business.

Nobody is truly expecting you to care... after all, nobody said anything about Obama, Hillary, or commies.

'Boogieman'

You really expect anybody to buy that?

You don't know who Lou Dobbs is?

He's been on prime time since the 80s.

He's getting sued because he blindly repeated Trump's baseless election fraud claims.

Smartmatic filed suit against three different talking heads for defamation and loss of business.

Nobody is truly expecting you to care... after all, nobody said anything about Obama, Hillary, or commies.

I didn't know who he was until H.H mentioned him. Prime time = Tucker - Hannity - Ingraham

med4u

Veteran
I always thought Lou Dobbs was a ex baseball player
That owned a Chevy dealership.....
But if he worked at fox...he's lawyered up ...they got bank

Sounds like they'll have to bring out everything about
The voting machines in the last election huh?
That could get interesting.....

imiubu

Disclaimer:
~ imi is making a blanket statement not directed towards or singling out any members specifically ~

I don't know who Lou Dobbs is.
I don't care to and I am absolutely certain that I've not missed a dam thing that is important due to this.

I don't understand how the general public has enough time to spend gobbling up the words of these folks on teevee. I will never comprehend how much wasted time is used to actually know the names of these people and what they say/ do over the span of years.

OH... and then glorifying them as if they're the flipping experts on anything at all, is terrifying IMO.

*Public Service Announcement*
The peeps on the boob tube (et al) are PAID to say what comes out of their mouths.
This is a "distraction tactic" that obviously and quite sadly works very well, sigh.

Get a grip my fellow humans, prioritize your lives. geesh.

I never have enough time to complete daily tasks, on going projects, spend time w/ my peeps etc, etc... as it is. Meaning, I do not have time to sit and listen to the MSM and clueless people on the social media sites spout off their (mostly) misinformation. Constantly bleating disinformation as truths.

ICM is the only online 'socializing' I participate in currently. I still often ask myself if I could better spend my time. The SC (for me) is akin to reading the headlines and bi-lines + a few of the readers comments. A quickie update I suppose. Then, I'm off to IRL matters.

I suggest turning off that tv/ social media etc., and find something less damaging to ones psyche and more conducive towards real life happiness.

Roll a fatty and take a walk perhaps.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran