What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pitfalls and Follies of an Obiden Presidency

med4u

Veteran
LOSER works for me.
:bis:

someone say loser?

attachment.php

Attachments

• bernie mittens.jpg
    bernie mittens.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 38

med4u

Veteran
Really thought losers were those who did not get reelected, and that sure is not Bernie.
Few have ever been returned to DC as frequently as Bernie.

indeed longest serving in congress as independent
his closest competition?
joe biden...both ran twice previously for president
both lost twice
Trump has never been in office
ran once and won...quite telling

med4u

Veteran
I said i would have voted for a ham sandwich with mustard.
Bernie is more like an old angry dried out brisket sandwich, but i still would have voted for him over that loser guy.
:yummy:

looks like you got both...congrats..chew thoroughly before swallowing... let me know how that works out for ya ;)

med4u

Veteran

med4u

Veteran
dr jill hands out stale cookies to the troops, leftovers from inauguration night, after forcing them to sleep in a cold parking garage with one bathroom and one electrical outlet goes viral

now 150, and counting, troops have tested positive for covid
thanx for letting us use you for a political prop...now go away and die...sad but true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcJwy-f4FTI

Amynamous

dr jill hands out stale cookies to the troops, leftovers from inauguration night, after forcing them to sleep in a cold parking garage with one bathroom and one electrical outlet goes viral

now 150, and counting, troops have tested positive for covid
thanx for letting us use you for a political prop...now go away and die...sad but true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcJwy-f4FTI

Seems like you have a deep anger brewing, almost seething. I hope you get some help with that.
I read somewhere that quite a few of the capital police are infected as well....all stemming from the seditionist prez calling his seditionist cult to storm the capital building and the resulting need for thousands of troops required to ensure a semi-peaceful transfer of power. Covid-19 Infections take 5-20 days to incubate and express themselves.

med4u

Veteran
Seems like you have a deep anger brewing, almost seething. I hope you get some help with that.
I read somewhere that quite a few of the capital police are infected as well....all stemming from the seditionist prez calling his seditionist cult to storm the capital building and the resulting need for thousands of troops required to ensure a semi-peaceful transfer of power. Covid-19 Infections take 5-20 days to incubate and express themselves.

just repoting facts as they roll in

all troops tested negative before inauguration on the20th 2 weeks after BLM/antifa/and other fringe groups stormed the capitol... guard units were deployed to secure the outer perimeter of the city wed night of the 6th, long after capitol police had cleared the grounds...these facts are easily found in public media and military timelines records
I have found no records of any capitol police testing positive...
can you provide a link or is it just more of your usual spew?