What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

GoatCheese

Veteran
oh very good tips , thanks for that goatcheese ,

the only thing i think that could be added is building up an aroma library in your brain somewhere ,
i notice some folks have a better one than others and can liken an aroma quickly to something else we are all familiar with ,
ie meat , leather , floral etc ...

It’s easier to pick out the different parts of the plant’s aroma when you smell it the ”right way”.
Same goes with dried grounded bud you’re about to smoke; if you smell it really close by – your nose almost touching it – you will pick a lot of dusty, resin smell and green plant smell. But when you hold it about 10-15cm away from your nose you will pick much more of the different components of the terps/flavos

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
yes it seems most of us "oversaturate" our senses making it hard to distinguish between the more subtle aromas ,
next time i try to access some buds im going to refer back to this gc ,
thanks for putting in the time to explain it clearly man ...

GoatCheese

Veteran
yes it seems most of us "oversaturate" our senses making it hard to distinguish between the more subtle aromas ,
next time i try to access some buds im going to refer back to this gc ,
thanks for putting in the time to explain it clearly man ...

Yes, over saturating your nose is a good way of putting it

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	AA0EB4E4-5DE8-44FE-9549-EC6FEFCBABCF.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	91.1 KB ID:	17805610
Click image for larger version  Name:	27B1A2B1-3FDB-48D8-9A83-37F70854A424.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	116.9 KB ID:	17805611
Click image for larger version  Name:	27B1A2B1-3FDB-48D8-9A83-37F70854A424.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	116.9 KB ID:	17805611
Click image for larger version  Name:	D43B1EF9-F685-4FD6-A53B-EA46C008B8FB.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	157.1 KB ID:	17805614
Update ... With some burnt tips .. oops !:shucks:

Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Remember these were starting right after New Year’s so they’re not even three months from seed I think they’re moving along and I expect to be harvesting sooner than later and smoking them:whee:Still throwing some strong white hairs