What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More confirmed females
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Looking nice Star and there looking a lot more sat now hows the stretch going into flower ?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always looking healthy! You using tap or RO, full strength, ph? Think I am gonna try this maxig/b I got but never tried. The PBP keeps giving me def's and clawing now with the sats.

:ying:
LT
Tap water & canna for coco also calimagic cal/mag , also canna boost ...
Those leaves.... so cool
Yes
Looking nice Star and there looking a lot more sat now hows the stretch going into flower ?
Easy stretch...Pretty cool that I got such a high female ratio

kro-magnon

Veteran
That's some sexy girls you have there Star Crash, do you know how long they will need to to flower?
I have done a few long flowering sativas in my second flowering tent under 250w HPS but they can't really give their full potential in those conditions. The longest sativas I've done were a Haze cross, they took 16/18 weeks to reach the amber alert. I prefer to stay under the 12 weeks but those long flowering girls are a special league.
Good luck for your long ride with those beauties, you certainly make them shine in their full glory.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's some sexy girls you have there Star Crash, do you know how long they will need to to flower?
I have done a few long flowering sativas in my second flowering tent under 250w HPS but they can't really give their full potential in those conditions. The longest sativas I've done were a Haze cross, they took 16/18 weeks to reach the amber alert. I prefer to stay under the 12 weeks but those long flowering girls are a special league.
Good luck for your long ride with those beauties, you certainly make them shine in their full glory.

It’s going to be hard to say but the showed sex quickly , my gut tells me they’re not going to go extremely long flowering

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why ya do it ? ( Cos it didn't bloom with 24, right?)
No revegetate?
Salud!

After all these years I’ve gotten into the habit of vegging my plants 24 seven under light, some people say this is a mistake should give them a little bit of a rest. I don’t know the answer...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow flowers already ,

things move fast at your place man ..

now the show really begins i guess ..

Starcrash's plants seem to come out of the bean at 2 weeks into flower, lol. Love watching the garden ticking along like this.

It’s the marijuana that is the fast thing around here , I just am trying to keep up with “her “ in my life

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another week or so more space will open up & I can give these better lighting