What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze & Malawi x Panama - Paddi´s Springgrow 2021

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I gifted myself The KA5H and MxP for xmas
For years I have wanted to grow some of ACE´s Hazes.
Now the time finally has come.

Here´s a very slow start.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy New Year to all screwed growers.

P :smoker:

ZOnaVerde

Veteran
New year, same seeds :joint:
Seems we have a mutual friend :D Santa Claus!
Good luck with the seeds!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Dont mind me i will just sit and watch all the best for the new year Paddi Happy New Year.;)

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks and a good new growyear to all.

The worst time when I start new seeds is the time it takes until they break through the soil surface.
I'm so damn nervous - every single time. In the mornings, I hurry to the growroom.

But with these seeds, fortunately, there is no need to worry.
The adventure has begun.

picture.php

P :smoke:

Legalcdn

I second it, nice selection. Good vibes sent for a super grow project. Subbed..

Great start.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Day 6 after birth.
Watered from the bottom

View Image

Coming along nice Paddi.. i see you water from the bottom .. i do this with my mother plants, as i covered the top layer of soil with vermiculite is there a reason why you do it this way. any advantages or just easier ?. Cheers Paddi.:thank you:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Coming along nice Paddi.. i see you water from the bottom .. i do this with my mother plants, as i covered the top layer of soil with vermiculite is there a reason why you do it this way. any advantages or just easier ?. Cheers Paddi.:thank you:
Hi DARKSIDER. I water from the bottom when I have the time to do it. After they have been standing and soaked with water for a few hours, they are vere satisfied. There is no other reason. When they pack the tent, I will water from the top.

Here is a pic from 3 years ago. Nevilles haze (from Seedsman)

picture.php

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Welcome bibi - good to see u :)

They are living under 2 x Mars Hydro SP150. Lightdistance 100 cm.
I guess one would be enough, but two helps keep the warmth in the tent around 25 C.

Notice the twisted leaf, front to the right (KA5H)?

picture.php

picture.php