What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Divine gelato and lemon tree harvest!!

yahooman

I picked a lemon tree @60 days last week. Sampled today and wow is all I cam say.. its smells and tastes like pure lemon peel...sour lemon not sweet...I trimmed the plant last week and hours after my hands still smelled like I just peeled a fresh lemon...it is super nice!!its a mixed buzz...very social at the beginning...very active euphoric high...it eventually settled into a more indica feeling.the trich production is really impressive.big stretch as well and a big feeder.. tad finicky

The divine gelato was very easy to grow...I literally fed 3 times in 68 days and no major deficiencies...leaves turn black and buds have a purple tinge to them...awesome trichome producer as well

So it was totally worth the $700 plus bucks I paid for the cuts....I am very happy

I just got the thug pig cut of peanut butter breath with a whopping 32% thc!!
Also got a strain called orangina...its supposed to be all orange.. I'll be flowering one of them soon
I also am getting this week a cut of grape rock candy(peanut butter breath x purple punch and lemon cookies
I have 9 tropicanna cookies plants I'm putting into flower soon...gotta take a round of cuts first...hopefully I'll find both a very orangy male and female...make some f3s and some lemon tree x tropicanna cookies and orangina x tropicanna cookies

I'm having the toughest time uploading photos....

yahooman

The lemon tree is the one and only...been held tight in California and seattle for years
The divine gelato is the in house genetics #3 cut

I got from strainly from mainly cup winning clones...but hes out of the game now...and to be honest...I've ordered from 5 different people on strainly...got ripped off once..can't remember the name...yes banned....guy sent clones in a thermos once and when I got them they were destroyed..they were from enjoi garden.. got PM infested cuts from michigan med user..went right into the trash...actually I still have a transaction pending...but I dont have high Hope's now

Mainly was the only solid seller...strainly is full of scammers just waiting to drop someone

PM me and I can put u in the right direction

yahooman

....................pics

Attachments

• IMG 1878
    IMG 1878
    112.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 20200322_172457.jpg
    20200322_172457.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 37
Nice!

Yeah, I like the Lemon Tree strain. There is a dispo around here that sells it.

I agree that it’s exactly like a sour Lemon, almost makes my mouth pucker it’s so sour lol.

yahooman

That's good to hear
...I've got people questioning its legitimacy...but the guy I got it from is as solid as they come and not a liar...
Here is my gelato just before harvest

https://m.imgur.com/a/Og5GUsP

And here's the breeder in house breeder cut

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz9cLjWhDMV/

Same cut...so it makes me positive along with your comments that both the lemon tree and gelato are legit!!

Latest posts

Latest posts