What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bush Weed Seeds

harvestreaper

Veteran
20221101_135801.jpg

lm f2

spitz

Clones grown out from the original bushweed MM78 plant...

IMG-8013.jpg

4 weeks post flip and gradually down to 10/14

IMG-8368.jpg

IMG-8359.jpg

getting bent. very low feeds this time and still a little hot.

IMG-8399.jpg

Mother Plant dried from previous run:

IMG-7959.jpg

IMG-8382.jpg

Playing with Sous Vide heating of dead material, fermentation, and decarb options... Despite the look, I'm blown away with the results. It's like smoking floral air - very, very smooth with a long even burn. I have been finding I use less material and achieve deeper, longer lasting results. Alternatively, 0.25grams chewed/sucked/played with in mouth leads to a numbing facial sensation lasting 25 minutes, followed by a calm, VERY productive, high which tapers off after about 6 hours. A "chew" past 5pm and I don't sleep the night. I've always been chasing that "one-hit" weed I've heard people talk about. My tolerance is extremely high and for me, aging dead cannabis seems to be the ticket.

Attachments

• IMG-8392.jpg
    IMG-8392.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 59

Raho

Veteran
Looking great @spitz
They flipped nicely at 4 weeks.
I understand you dialed back the "on" hours progressively to get to 10/14. What did you start at and how quickly did you reduce it?

Something like this?
week 1: 11:00 / 13:00​
week 2: 10:40 / 13:20​
week 3: 10:20 / 13:40​
week 4: 10:00 / 14 :00​

That'd be a nice gentle flip :tiphat:
Think you might do it faster next time? Maybe just start at 10/14?
It's wild to think about how dense those branches are gonna get from such wispy beginnings.
Can't wait to see the progress.

Gotta love a nice COB.
Thank goodness for @Tangwena doing the research and sharing his knowledge :bow:

F2F

hola @bajode5

Por favor, Mi espanol es muy malo, asi que google translate.

¿Viste alguna expresión hermafrodita con tu NH21xMM?

Todavía tengo algunas de estas semillas para crecer, pero estaba preocupado por esto.

Peace,
F2F

funkyhorse

hola @bajode5

Todavía tengo algunas de estas semillas para crecer, pero estaba preocupado por esto.

Peace,
F2F
Hola F2F
I had run the full pack of NH21xMM, got 8 plants out of 10 seeds
I grew half of the veg time indoors and the rest of the veg time outdoors in 1,3 lt pots until sexing
I got 4 girls and 4 boys
Girls grew outdoors and boys indoors
None of them were intersex.
But all of them made PM in my environment, indoors and outdoors. Certainly not an easy strain for my place
I hope it helps
I am also interested to know if bajode5 had intersex issues and if he had PM

@bajode5
Hola compadre
Te agrego una pregunta mas a la de F2F:
Tuviste problemas de oidio con esta genetica?

F2F

Thanks @funkyhorse 👍 does help. I flower outside exclusively and had one branch of OSSxMM herm on me 2-3 years ago outdoors.

This year, only had a he-she (MM78), the rest firm, from 8 plants (OSSx, and MM78). four lime madness from Beanz as well, also firm.

Outside I think folks have better results with these as far as intersex tendencies go.

Just chopped and hung this years bounty BTW!

Peace,
F2F

bajode5

hola @bajode5

Peace,
F2F
Hola, no hay problema con tu español.

De todas las plantas que cultivé, no pude observar ninguna expresión hermafrodita. Fueron bastante vigorosas y el producto final era de calidad.

También conservo algunas semillas de ése paquete, cómo también tengo algunos híbridos (Nh21/Mm x Mango Thai).

Te deseo éxito en tu cultivo.

bajode5

Hola F2F
I had run the full pack of NH21xMM, got 8 plants out of 10 seeds
I grew half of the veg time indoors and the rest of the veg time outdoors in 1,3 lt pots until sexing
I got 4 girls and 4 boys
Girls grew outdoors and boys indoors
None of them were intersex.
But all of them made PM in my environment, indoors and outdoors. Certainly not an easy strain for my place
I hope it helps
I am also interested to know if bajode5 had intersex issues and if he had PM

@bajode5
Hola compadre
Te agrego una pregunta mas a la de F2F:
Tuviste problemas de oidio con esta genetica?
Que tal hermano!
No tuve ningún problema con hongos, a pesar de habe crecido prácticamente en la costa.

F2F

Wrapping this season up. Been very blessed this year. Despite a cold snap that paused things for a couple weeks, pretty happy how most finished. The OSSxMM I grew in the yard was put under the deck during the cold snap - no nanners. All the below is from the guerilla plot and got hit 2days with lows of ~25F. Just a few seeds in these OSSxMM buds so guessing cold triggered intersex (?). The Thai78 x's have all remained firm.

A mishmash below of MMxThai78 and OSSxMM plants (a teeny bit of haze hybrid in there too).
full

Be safe and happy harvest for my northern brethren and sisters!
Peace,
F2F

Last edited:

spitz

MM x Thai78 taking her time....these were flipped from (well rooted) clones on Sept 17. I'm still working on not killing her with love. She seems very sensitive to my LED lights and salt based nutrients - attempts to increase either of these results in a burnt plant. Perhaps I've been a nute bully for too long - learning as I go... I would love to attempt an organic/supersoil grow with her next round. Smells are subtle - of dark chocolate / cocoa. My goal is to cob this entire plant (my lungs thank you @Tangwena for starting your thread). I'd never thought a "chew" would be my preferred method of ingesting, but the resultant Payload delivered trumps anything I've experienced from this plant in well over a decade.. There's something very special offered when chewing ... Psilocybin is my closest personal comparison to date.

IMG-8581.jpg

IMG-8577.jpg

Veg tent - MM78 on the left and MM78 (stretchy unrun pheno) on the right. It's fun to see how these plants expressions develop between flower cycles. It's also fun to see if I can keep them happy and healthy long enough to run them again...

unnamed (1).jpg

420PyRoS

People often change names to take credit for someone else's work.
Have you actually seen someone call it that?
I think I have a pack from GM seedstore labeled as such. I remember Bushweed being on those forums at the time. I'll take a look at the pack to be 100% sure I'm not imagining things.

Latest posts

Latest posts