What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High Grade CANNABIS BIBLIOGRAPHY SORTED AND ALPHABETIZED BY SUBJECT

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I did have surgery Tuesday and my doctor said that this time it will fix me, I hope for the best, a few weeks and i should know for sure. Thanks to all the folks that wished me well.
Good to know that you are on the mend Sam - I'm in the operating theatre here in St Thomas's hospital in London in about 7 hours time for a Mitral valve fix - and left coronary artery by pass - fingers crossed 🤞 it all goes smoothly -

CharlesU Farley

I did have surgery Tuesday and my doctor said that this time it will fix me, I hope for the best, a few weeks and i should know for sure. Thanks to all the folks that wished me well.
Glad you cleared the surgical hurdle, best of luck in your recovery! Whenever you feel up to it, here's another possible addition for you to consider:

Their methods appear solid, it's a small sample size but double blind.

Conclusion:

"D-limonene selectively attenuated THC-induced anxiogenic effects, suggesting this terpenoid could increase the therapeutic index of THC."

DOI - https://doi.org/10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2024.111267

I will add it to the IC BIB.
-SamS

Last edited by a moderator:

CharlesU Farley

I hope you get well fast. I am better each day.
-SamS
When both you and Gypsy get back to normal, ya'll may want to discuss securing the the website and this bibliography from being accessed by AI companies, without your knowledge, and most importantly without _compensating_ you all.

This website is probably the largest single data repository of user-generated cannabis information available on the internet. This bibliography is the most comprehensive single point of reference for scientific and medical information about cannabis.

This data is worth _money_ and I have a pretty good idea that AI companies, if they're forced to, will compensate you all for this data that they're currently using for free.

Somehow, you all have to figure out a way to prevent them from accessing this data without compensating you for it.

Unlike Google and other similar web crawlers that use algorithms to sort and colate the data it retrieves from ICM (for use in assisting customers to find cannabis info here on ICM) AI companies will mine the cannabis data contained in the entire site of ICM, and this bibliography as well.

ICM is probably the most comprehensive database and bibliography of cannabis available on the internet, your data is _valuable_, and worth _money_.

So instead of directing more customers to the website like Google and other search engines do, people will just ask ChatGPT questions and they'll get answers from the data mined _here_ on ICM.

Without anybody visiting or even being aware of the site!

The New York Times and I think Reddit are suing OpenAI for mining the data contained on their website without compensating them, because they realize the implications of AI.

OpenAI agreed to pay the website Politico money for accessing its data for its AI products:

Just something for y'all to think about when you get back to normal. ;)

Edit: Sorry, I know this is OT for this thread, delete after you all read this.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I hope you get well fast. I am better each day.
-SamS
Thanks Sam - I've had my major surgery - over a week ago - but am still in St Thomas's Hospital - waiting for pacemaker surgery now - due to - 'Fluttering' heart ❤️ arythmia - feel like a car trying to run - that's badly tuned - and might conk-out 😢

- and it's good 👍 to know that things are 'coming up roses 🌹 ' - for you mate -

Last edited:

Smokin Sloth

Thanks Sam - I've had my major surgery - over a week ago - but am still in St Thomas's Hospital - waiting for pacemaker surgery now - due to - 'Fluttering' heart ❤️ arythmia - feel like a car trying to run - that's badly tuned - and might conk-out 😢 -
My friend also got a pacemaker. However, he was 18 years old. Today he is 41 and he is def better with it. However, the medication and its side effects are annoying, he says.
I hope you feel better soon too! Heart rhythm disturbances are not a good feeling. I had it for a very long time due to mental stress and I thought every time, now it's over with me.
Stay strong, especially in your head!

Christian