What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you all for sharing your Bubba Kush x HashPlant pictures and smoke reports :)

Bubba Kush x HashPlant will be reproduced again in the second half of the year, we plan to include permanently this indica hybrid in our catalogue for 2017.

The English Cut, thanks for sharing pics of the new ErdPurt fem hybrids, i think you will find interesting these fast flowering outdoor indica hybrids for your location, the BKHP 64 mother was selected between dozens of different BKHP females for its high yield, potency, quality, bud density, resin production, bag appeal.... looks overall like the Katsu Bubba Kush mother but it's stronger, more vigorous and better yielding, the earthy/hashy taste is also stronger thanks to the hashplant influence. Crossed with ErdPurt should produce a very interesting indica hybrid for colder and northern climates.

Please, keep us updated with your progresses.
Best regards :thank you:

picture.php

Couple more weeks before flowering. Growing pretty quickly now.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
When can we expect to see the erdpurt hybrids for sale?

Hi Otto,

The new ErdPurt feminized crosses are being tested outdoors this season, if results are good enough the best hybrids will be officially released next year.

Anyway, if you are very interested to try them you can email us to get some this season.

Fatty Bubba

Hello everyone!

Here is few pictures of my current Bubba kush x Hash plant project. just starting flowering week 5. Sorry about bad quality pictures.
On my next project im trying to find a good LUI male to make
some crosses with this bubba hashplant... Just popped 13 LUI seeds today :)

20160609_185200.jpg

20160609_161510.jpg

20160609_161933.jpg

20160609_183006.jpg

Buddler

Veteran
Heres my ACE BH outdoors now for the summer going to force flower in july..take some more cuts :tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
Heres my ACE BH outdoors now for the summer going to force flower in july..take some more cuts

Any body growing Bubs Hash outside? I got a few nice ones getting big one is two weeks in and the other is vegging still.Ten Galls of used coco they are loving all the space ..:)

The English Cut

Here's my BKxHP mother plant in mother earth! She and a few other hardy girls survived winter under a crappy lightbulb in my basement. I planted them all out a couple of weeks ago into the top-dressed no-till spots from last year and they're starting to look happy and healthy with lots of new growth, i have to say that this one is being a little slow to readapt but the weather is taking a turn for the better and I fully expect the BKxHP to soon follow suit. Peace, TEC.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello everyone!

Here is few pictures of my current Bubba kush x Hash plant project. just starting flowering week 5. Sorry about bad quality pictures.
On my next project im trying to find a good LUI male to make
some crosses with this bubba hashplant... Just popped 13 LUI seeds today :)

Welcome Fatty Bubba :)

Thank you very much for sharing your indoor Bubba Kush x HashPlant. They look great in their 5th week of flowering, hope you have had a good end of flowering and that you are enjoying now some juicy and solid indica flowers.

Best wishes for the next round and the upcoming indica selections.

BTW, did you have the chance to try Fatty Bubba limited edition ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Heres my ACE BH outdoors now for the summer going to force flower in july..take some more cuts

Any body growing Bubs Hash outside? I got a few nice ones getting big one is two weeks in and the other is vegging still.Ten Galls of used coco they are loving all the space ..:)

They are indeed loving it Buddler!
Not sure about your latitude, but here the BKHP hybrid starts to flower in late July to finish late September. It's quite an early flowering strain, doesn't need light dep outdoors unless you live in a very northern latitude.

Thanks for sharing your progresses.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here's my BKxHP mother plant in mother earth! She and a few other hardy girls survived winter under a crappy lightbulb in my basement. I planted them all out a couple of weeks ago into the top-dressed no-till spots from last year and they're starting to look happy and healthy with lots of new growth, i have to say that this one is being a little slow to readapt but the weather is taking a turn for the better and I fully expect the BKxHP to soon follow suit. Peace, TEC.

Hi The English Cut,

I'm glad you were able to keep clones of your BKHP from past season :)

Full indica clones are usually slow to catch up the environmental changes ...but yours look surely happy and ready to flower in this season.

Hope the season is doing good there, with plenty of sunny days and good temps for a vigorous late growth. Knowing you have previously experienced BKHP, i'm curious to know your opinion of the new Bubba Kush x ErdPurt hybrids.

Best wishes friend! ;)

Buddler

Veteran
They are indeed loving it Buddler!
Not sure about your latitude, but here the BKHP hybrid starts to flower in late July to finish late September. It's quite an early flowering strain, doesn't need light dep outdoors unless you live in a very northern latitude.

Thanks Dubi 49 th here It can be done but fall here can be wet and I like the summer heat makes indoor quality Bubs good to know though,a little update :tiphat:

Fatty Bubba

Welcome Fatty Bubba :)

Thank you very much for sharing your indoor Bubba Kush x HashPlant. They look great in their 5th week of flowering, hope you have had a good end of flowering and that you are enjoying now some juicy and solid indica flowers.

Best wishes for the next round and the upcoming indica selections.

BTW, did you have the chance to try Fatty Bubba limited edition ?

Hello Dubi and thanks for your comment. The end cycle of flowering went well and now i got a decent amount of very tasty indica bud in jars :)

From the 13 LUI seeds i got now 6 males, but i'm not sure if should use more than one of them in pollinating BK x HP female. All of the LUI males look quite the same except 2 of them are a bit taller and lanky'er.

In my main room i got now 2x Pre98-Bubba females, 3x Black Domina females(old version), 4x LUI females, 4x Orient Express females and 3x BKxHP females.

PS. I didn't know before i made my ic-profile that ACE has a limited edition strain called Fatty Bubba, i was quite amused when i found out :D I Would love to try it, if you make more of those beans someday.

Buddler

Veteran

Howdy everyone thanks for the reps and would like to show my ace bub hash outdoor Shes a big girl I'm gonna need some stakes soon.:) Bud

Last edited by a moderator:

island_organics

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thank you to the boys at ace seeds for bringing these genetics. It´s nice to see some real breeding with passion happening. Got this beauty from popping a single seed. Grown in recycled organic soil under cfl´s. Excellent aroma and high from this one, glad to see it´s gonna be back in stock as i lost my mother!