What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Genetics

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
My mate just finshed some La woman, haven't smoked it myself yet but he states it's better than their OG18, OG Kush, OG Larry he also done some bubba S1's. He rates it highly and we usually like the same time of weed. Ass didn't make any clones though, so I guess I'll have to run some myself... He says it smell like his larry OG but stronger!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
My buddy is going to see Aaron from DNA this weekend.... He's getting us the Kosher Kush cut str8 off the Mom... Any questions about his work I can relay through my bro to ask him?

BadRabbit

My buddy is going to see Aaron from DNA this weekend.... He's getting us the Kosher Kush cut str8 off the Mom... Any questions about his work I can relay through my bro to ask him?

yup, ask him why the og18 is getting trashed by growers from one side of the internet to the other!

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
are we allowed to tell the story of how there lying got them kicked off IC now?

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
I found their stuff to be the best representation of clone in seed form at least when it comes to elites. Their OG and OG#18 freaking awesome.

i got the best bang for the buck in top quality seeds...

So what changed? we can now talk again? Really? im about ready to move back home to ICMAG

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
are we allowed to tell the story of how there lying got them kicked off IC now?

I seem to remember something about C99, and a Nevilles Haze plant that they were looking after for Dutchgrown and using it after promising not, ... this is a long time ago and Ive slept many times since then LOL so I could be miles off

M

MummyCat

chocolope.jpg

Chocolope was good, super early and probably the best smelling plant in the yard

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I smoked a joint of Chocolope and while I never saw what the weed looked like and could not tell a taste as I was drinking and had smoke a few times earlier in the day before I tried it the high was great. Good enough it is on the grow list. Didn't knock me out I was alert but definitely high a little psychoactive. I've heard and seen many good threads on this one.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
I got a pack of chocolope, that I am going to run once I move into my new spot. As I said earlier, LA Woman is some of the best weed I have ever seen, let alone grown. Super frosty, great smell and taste.

aod

actech

got 4 purple wrecks in jiffy pellets under my T5 as we speak. im hoping for greatness. think they will go well with the purple pakis and the peyote purps i have goin as well.

GIS

I got a pack of 7 fem Kosher Kush, right now I have the 4 who survived 2 weeks into flower. They are looking good. 3 are really consistent looking, the fourth a bit more sativa. 2 have curled, funky leaves. But one looks amazing, I'm guessing it might be the mom if it turns out well. From all the hype the strain was receiving in high times this past fall/winter, I'd figured I'd give it a go and hopefully find a good mom. I also got a free Sleestack OG seed when ordering and that one looks really awesome, chunky, almost male like but with super tight nice little nugs. Won't know for sure for another month how they turn out though. Haven't read much on here about kosher kush, anyone finish a pack yet? First time I've run any DNA reserva privada seeds, hoping for the best.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
tried the clone of chocolope that was going around cali. I liked the smell and yield, but nobody in my circle liked the high so it was scrapped. Ive since grown out hella chocolate rain, which is a cross of chocolope and dj shorts cocoa kush, and nothin but fire out them seeds. I always wanted to try the martian mean green since way back when the big book of buds released with it.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
I've grown Dna's Pure Afghan, supposedly unhybridized landrace seed direct from Affy. There was definitely some interesting variation among them but most were disappointing. There was one that reminded me of Deep Chunk, had gigantic fan leaves that were thick, waxy green. Another was very sat-dom, narrow leaves, highly sensitive, and had a dank basement smell.

The best one by far was a more typical Afghan type that stank of grapefruit and hash. It was the hardiest, smelliest, frostiest, most vigorous, and best smoking plant of the entire pack. By far. And, of course, I lost her. Revegged and all, then lost her. When time allows I'll pop more of these seed and see if I can find another like her, it'd be well worth the effort.

Attachments

• pa6_4.jpg
    pa6_4.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 23
  • pa6_1.jpg
    pa6_1.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 20
  • pa6_3.jpg
    pa6_3.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1149.jpg
    IMG_1149.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 21

bunkerman

tried the clone of chocolope that was going around cali. I liked the smell and yield, but nobody in my circle liked the high so it was scrapped. Ive since grown out hella chocolate rain, which is a cross of chocolope and dj shorts cocoa kush, and nothin but fire out them seeds. I always wanted to try the martian mean green since way back when the big book of buds released with it.

many people hate the chocolope high....the old martian mean is a real good one, but some1 tell me that the first mother of mmg line is gone....

Grendelkhan

I have alot of luck with DNA. Not sure why people are talking smack about their OG18 because I have really liked it. Its a decent yielder with a really diesel fuel taste and a heavy ass stoneyness too it. Is there OG true OG? I don't feel like it is. More likely Chemdog IMO. Is it fire? To me yes. Their LA Con reminds me alot of the BK and there are some keeper to be found for sure. To be hones I think that DNA is putting out some really good beans in the last year or 2. As too them lying about their beans....I got news for you, alot of bean venders tell lies about their beans and at the end of the day if your happy with what the beans produce, then it doesn't matter.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I don't think it's som much people talking smack about the 18 Grendelkhan, If it's like my situation, I ran her 2 years back and got nothing but fire results... ran again this year and it's not the same. It's not as potent or tasty but still some good herb.

daheadies

poppin' outta control
I have grown maybe 10 different pheno's of the og18... The pheno's from the first batch of og18 ever made was by far the best chemmyiest stuff I have ever grown.. I don't think it could get more chemmy. And the potency!! Holy cow! Shit knocked you on your ass. Seriously some "say goodbye to anything you had planned" herb.. Grade A sleep meds!
I have gotten 2 packs since the original.. Both packs were still really good, but I never found another pheno from another pack that was better than my keeper from the first pack.. I gave my orig og18 pheno to a dispensary owner and they blew it up and had it tested and supposedly it tested out at 28.5% cannabinoids

Grendelkhan - A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet.. hah.. y not bring Shakespeare into a herb forum?

But seriously, I think it just comes down to if you want to support a business with poor ethics... but to each their own.. keep buying from DNA and on your way home from Walmart pick me up some cage-raised chicken!

PS- I purchased DNA/RP stuff before knowing the scandal story