What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream...

Sleepy

Veteran
oh my god...we found a few new flavors...

Boston Cream Pie...Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream with Yellow Cake Pieces, Fudge Flakes & Swirls of Pastry Cream
Red Velvet Cake...Red velvet cake batter ice cream with red velvet cake piece and cream cheese frosting swirl
Clusterfluff...Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Caramel Cluster Pieces, Peanut Butter & Marshmallow Swirls...

mmmmmmmm

now if i could only find some Jamaican me crazy sorbet that i fell in love with...

yummy!:prettyplease:
i usually don't eat ice cream, but these were all too good to pass up!

tr1ck_

Does anyone remember the old flavor of ben and jerry's called "Rainforest Crunch" that was the best flavor ever, but they had to discontinue it :(

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
The Jamaican is in the graveyard sorry sleepy......used to know some cats hahaha....

Does anyone remember the old flavor of ben and jerry's called "Rainforest Crunch" that was the best flavor ever, but they had to discontinue it :(

Yuuup, cashew and Brazil nut butter crunch. Was the ice cream equivalent of "dank" lol

Skyhigh

Latest posts

Latest posts