What's new

Hi from Sweden, looking for pics of pure Pehkuruder

Sibbeli

Hi,

I got these from a friend on another forum, it was originally the auto version, but as an person in south america has grown them for several years, now they´re supposed to be later than the early version.

But, he said that they grow huge and yield plenty, how is the potency on pehkuruder compared to lets say Nepal, Thyphoon or even Royal Dane, could you finnis guys help a fellow grower out?

The seeds i got should be quite stable and uniform, so i hope to do some breeding with them, as it isn´t easy to get hold of pure finnish strains, something that i really really would like to get hold of..

All the best, sibbeli

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Yea, there has always been an auto and an early version as far as i know. The original cross yielded both. I don't know if i'd grow PR's that have been grown in south-America outdoors here in the north tho, they might have lost their "earliness" so to speak :) Potency is up there with nepal and RD, better than Thyphoon, which usually ain't the best anyways. With a good pheno Thy is good, but it's not the most stable strain for that for sure. Here's a couple of cameraphone pix of PR2011, grown in 2012, which wasn't the best year for OD's.

picture.php

picture.php

I think a grower reprod the AF-version of Pehkuruder last summer here in Funland, ask your South-American friend where to find em, i'm sure she knows ;)

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
high & welcome to ic,

yeah show us some pics from your pure Pehkuruder ladys ...