What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Finola growing in a greenhouse

Estoma

Hi people, I´m interested in growing Finola in a greenhouse. I can´t find information about de final size, production, nutritional requirements... This strain is grown up mainly in Finland and Canada, but I would like to try in the south os spain. Has anybody experience with this strain in similar conditions? Thank you very much.

Estoma

I´ve read a lot about flowering time, and all I know is that it depends of the latitude during 70-120 days

troutman

Seed Whore
Finola is Hemp and finishes very fast from seed.

It doesn't need a greenhouse. Use that to grow other plants.

Here's some Finola resources. Check the PDF's and you can see the plants,etc. :tiphat:

https://finola.fi/

Estoma

Finola is Hemp and finishes very fast from seed.

It doesn't need a greenhouse. Use that to grow other plants.

Here's some Finola resources. Check the PDF's and you can see the plants,etc. :tiphat:

https://finola.fi/

In almeria It´s neccesary a greenhouse because of spyder mite, white fly, worms.... also there´s too much UV radiation, plastic films protect the plant from that. Luckily, we don´t have squirrels in Almeria

troutman

Seed Whore
Outdoors predators can deal with spider mites or other parasites better than in a greenhouse
or indoor setting. Ladybugs and predatory mites can be purchased to deal with spider mites.
I'm not sure about there being too much Sunlight (UV). Cannabis likes full sunlight.

weedtoker

Veteran
So asking for free labour/consultanion in spanish ag-land? There are people who have done it, years ago btw.

My only hint will be, Finola was not designed for those kind of places (for the type of climate you refer) but it is not impossible. Run the tests during 9-12 months, understand where everything stands in your spot(s), plus you will gain valuable insight for the future?

Welcome to IC Mag
:tiphat:

GoatCheese

Veteran
So asking for free labour/consultanion in spanish ag-land? There are people who have done it, years ago btw.

My only hint will be, Finola was not designed for those kind of places (for the type of climate you refer) but it is not impossible. Run the tests during 9-12 months, understand where everything stands in your spot(s), plus you will gain valuable insight for the future?

Welcome to IC Mag
Oh, F off. Like you haven't gotten free info here.

..The amount of bitchin clowns on these boards these days!? :ying:

GoatCheese

Veteran
Hi people, I´m interested in growing Finola in a greenhouse. I can´t find information about de final size, production, nutritional requirements... This strain is grown up mainly in Finland and Canada, but I would like to try in the south os spain. Has anybody experience with this strain in similar conditions? Thank you very much.

Come show us your Finolas if you'll get some going. I'm interested.

Estoma

I'm not sure about there being too much Sunlight (UV). Cannabis likes full sunlight.

The seed bank says that cultivation under 30º latitude is possible, but It won´t be very productive. It´s a plant fron Finland, maybe she doesn´t like too much the heat

Run the tests during 9-12 months, understand where everything stands in your spot(s), plus you will gain valuable insight for the future?

Welcome to IC Mag

That´s the goal. Thank you.
Come show us your Finolas if you'll get some going. I'm interested.

Count on it. I bought the seeds last week.

weedtoker

Veteran
Oh, F off. Like you haven't gotten free info here.

..The amount of bitchin clowns on these boards these days!? :ying:

I gave him most of the answer (contrary to some folks just running of their mouths in the thread), and still get f'ed off? If you think info should just be given freely at all costs, you clearly never suffered any consequences. Folks like you screwed IC, and I'm just about enough of spending my time here to hear bs like that. I'm out, for good, don't give no f's if I won't be missed lol.:tiphat:

GoatCheese

Veteran
I gave him most of the answer (contrary to some folks just running of their mouths in the thread), and still get f'ed off? If you think info should just be given freely at all costs, you clearly never suffered any consequences. Folks like you screwed IC, and I'm just about enough of spending my time here to hear bs like that. I'm out, for good, don't give no f's if I won't be missed lol.:tiphat:
"Grow them, then you'll know the next time" what a great advice. LOL.:biggrin:

It has been very common for people to ask how nute sensitive certain lines are, or how much they stretch during flowering or something like that. It happens all the time; people asking tip to grow Hazes and Landrace sativas in small indoor spaces etc.
There's even a sub-forum for growing related questions here on ICMAg, buddy.

Threads in Forum[FONT=&quot] : Cannabis Growing Questions[/FONT]
https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=9

..it's only people like you who seems to think every piece of advice should have a price tag hanging on to it, of that some people "haven't earned their place" here on ICMag to ask such advice.

"Yea, fuk you new guy, you haven't earned the right to know the secret hand shake yet". Is that how you see it? F off.
Go read some of the threads on that "Cannabis Growing Questions" page and see how many people ask money to help others ...but you are a one, aren't you. Nice to have people like you in the "community".:comfort: