What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SOUR QUEEN 2

Rexxx

Got these beans from REZ back in the day got a killer mom , dead on diesel fuel smell , sweet taste and a buzz that has no ceiling...def the strongest strain I have grown ....I have in the ten years tried everyone’s gear under the sun but this run of the queen is hard to beat ...��������

Rexxx

It really is man , the buzz is a perfect balance ...I honestly have in the ten years smoked this with at least 100 people and every time it’s the best smoke they have touched ...I’m not trying to hype it but this strain just doesn’t seem to be around anymore...the smell is a 10+ no hiding this bud ....I was a member on here back in the day , was interested if anyone is still growing old school sour queen ....this particular run seems pretty rare ...there is old threads about it on here but nothing new ..... it literally has put people in the hospital from edibles and taken people off their feet from just smoking ...I know REZZ seems to have a bad rep ...But I have yet to find a better smoke ......if it has any downfalls I would have to say that it doesn’t yeild huge but makes up ten times in quality

Vape-pro

Nice buds , looking good . Just grew out the sour queen 5 , not as smelly as yours but real nice buds and potent .

so is it diesel X c99? or like killer queen? haven't actually heard of this cross before. but i also wasn't around for the rez days