What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what was your biggest hit like?

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
Like for me, I just took a hit SO harsh, I practically hacked up a lung, gagged like I was going to throw up, then my nose started running.....
GOOD TIMES!!!
I wanna read some stories from ya'll stoners, tell me about your biggest hit!

~kk

One of my buddies has a 5 foot THICK glass ~700$ Zong (more for shock value than everyday use)... any way one weekend I was at his place fairly drunk and decided to take her for a spin. The bowl holds about a quarter of bud and I probably put close to 5 grams in and roasted the whole bowl whilst milking my largest hit to date... all I remember after hitting it was thinking "I shouldn't have done that" followed by a coughing fit that almost had me throwing up. For two weeks after that rip i had a sore throat (felt as if it was bleeding) and I haven't hit the bastard since.

M

Mitch Connor

My biggest rip? Ohhh... I remember it like it was yesterday. Had my new 3ft glass bong, ashcatcher water filter/diffuser stem/double perculator. Had some mean outdoor grapefruit cindy from buddy's harvest. Spent the entire weekend at buddies place, went through an oz when all was said and done. I made a bet to of which if I lost the game we were playing, I had to rip as much hash from the grinder as my bowl could fit in 1 go.

I obviously lost that bet. I don't really know how to weight out kief from the bottom of a grinder... But after smoking an oz and then slowly scooping your inevitable death into a bowl, it really put new perspective on my life as to what it really means to TAKE A RIP. I was resting in peace that night :) Throat wasn't as sore as I thought. Thank goodness for hash.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
Kief bong rips filled to the brim. See the first post for description. I'm a cougher, admitted.

The other day I was hangin' with the old man, he doesn't smoke very often anymore. But I took a nice ripper, coughed for a few minutes. Gathered myself... and he asked me, "you really enjoy that?" YES I do pops.

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
aw I'd totally smoke with my pops.... he's down too, but after his bypass he's having to make some (ok a lot) of lifestyle changes.. including his smoking habit...

desant

Veteran
I seriously doubt that guy took a 5 gram hit....

There is no way he could rip and fill his lungs with it in one go...

The largest bong hit in modern day stoner society is by Hashboss - 1.6 grams

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
having asthma, I cant really take HUGE hits anymore... it hurts my lungs too bad... I still do it though lol... ah fuck it

grasper

cant remember, blacked out, but there was broken glass on the ground, and a sore butt from falling :D

ah man it's the worst...... broke a week old ashcatch the same
way. snapped out of it with drool running down my mouth into an empty palm and a
rattlesnake for a girl friend. how refreshing

barth

It was last Thursday. I was trying out some bubble hash i made. I coughed for a good 10 mins then i blacked out for a minute. Just using a glass pipe and a stainless screen.

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
One time I invited a buddy over to smoke some ISO I had just made. (We tore through about 2 grams that session, lol.) Well, since I had invited him over specifically to smoke hash, I didn't think it necessary to warn him that "Hey, about half of that bowl is hash, hit it accordingly.."

So what does he do? Chalks the damn thing. Had a coughing fit worse than I've ever seen and almost passed out in my kitchen. He gave me a hard time for "not warning him", so ever since then I make sure to warn him, very obnoxiously, that there is hash in the bowl, lmao. Even when it's already obvious I go "Now Josh, there's hash on this so be careful. I'm not being held responsible this time.."

Molson

The first time I hit my buddies bong I didn't really know what I was doing. I took a normal sized hit (like I would do from a pipe) THAN pulled the slide out. I didn't know that all the smoke in the chamber would come rushing into my lungs. I hacked up a lung for a good 5 minutes then felt like I was gonna puke. Got me higher than hell though.

RESINvention

Lol, I thought this was a hit, like someone jacking bud from yah.. which was a QP for me :(

But I cleared a hookah when I first started smoking, at a frat house.. Peer pressure man... Anyways, I turned green, and was gasping for air, felt like my lungs were constantly deflating... All I could think of was "I want my mom" hahaha, I was terrified, thought I was dying lol. I then got up, and puked in this dude's closet after frantically looking for a trashcan.. Ohhh man, what good times those were.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
Once I can afford a good vape system, I'm going to integrate vaping into my smoking habit. Sometimes I'll have days where I cough on EVERY DAMN TOKE and my back will literally end up hurting by the end of the day from coughing so much. That doesn't happen very often, and I'm sure a decrease in tobacco would help, but I figure the least I can do is vaporize the herb.

And as far as his 5 gram toke....

You may have fit 5 grams into the bowl and roasted all the green. But it's humanly impossible to get 5g worth of smoke in your lungs. I'm sure you got a fat rip, but 5g worth of smoke MIGHT be able to fit in an elephant lung.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
aw I'd totally smoke with my pops.... he's down too, but after his bypass he's having to make some (ok a lot) of lifestyle changes.. including his smoking habit...
Get a volcano, vape together!

Successful bypass though I'm assuming? I've had a couple family members go through it, and with the lifestyle adjustments, they all now live a healthy life. Best of luck to him.