What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wax papers

grasbert

hey everybody!

is anyone here who knows how to do wax enfused rolling papers (BHO wraps).

i cant find something about it. maybe you guys know how it works or can tell me where i can look it up.

thanks! :tiphat:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Put a dab of wax just under the lighted end of the joint and cover with a bit more bud.

When you go to light the joint, the wax will naturally melt and move away from the heat source. Once the joint is lit the wax will continue moving down as you take in a draw of smoke.

Because the wax is sticky, it won't all move away from the heat and will be combusted along with the rest of the joint.

If you put too much wax in the joint, prepare for a black lip.

hash head

warm some hash oil in a spoon, just enough for one paper.. swirl it around to get a light coating on the surface of the spoon, take the paper and wipe the thin layer of oil off the spoon and onto the paper.. you can add another paper on top of the oil to seal it inbetween two papers.. or just let dry and roll with the oil on the inside of the joint/spliff.

Mengsk

If you roll fatties then sometimes one paper isn't enough to burn well, you know? Perfect is to brush or dab on some concentrate, heat helps or if you have time a tiny solvent to flow onto the rolled joint then let it dry near a fan or something for a few hours. Then cover with a second paper.