What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy is finally home

V

vuuduu

damn i have been plenty in SA Asia and boy you must have some serious time there in the custody. Welcome back to the "old world" and enjoy your freedom.

Hopefully those us narcs are too high to harass you and yours anymore!

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuking buzzing for him,,wish I had been growing. Seriously I would have chipped in for legal costs

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sat Nam Gypsy. Abundance of enlightened intentions full of love and light for you and yours! May the balance of peace bless you and yours while you recharge your spirit. Good Vibes of that higher consciousness to help guide you and calm you with your wisdom.

Thank you very much for changing the world.

The greatest people in history always have one thing in common. Their actions create a ripple effect of great magnitude. Yours have been of positivity, growth, sharing and unification, qualities we can all share and look forward and up too.

Again thank you for being the stone thrown into the pond to get the waves started, they have reached the entire world, and those ripples of love and positivity are on their way back home.

Sat Nam Wahe Guru :tiphat:

radioman

Welcome Home Gypsy!...Great news!...For some reason, I decided to check in here. I haven't bought seeds in years, but I always got them from Gypsy when I did...Wow I can't believe it! Good Luck!...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
To my old friend Gypsy I raise my glass! ����

Let us be thankful we are all still together. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo...

Hey BOG...

It's good to see that you are still about compadre'..

I went to see a doctor yesterday about my back problem, called the surgery/clinic at 11am and got a 4pm appointment, then decided to walk there, which turned out to be a very painful experience, stopping every 5 minutes and sitting down on a bench/wall till the pain subsided a bit. I don't have a car any more in the UK, so had to walk.

Arriving at the clinic around 3.30pm I sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes till I was called by a pleasant looking lady doctor who listened to my story of woe about my condition.
She wrote me a script for pain, and said that I would receive by post an appointment with an MRI scanner, so that they can see whats going on with my spine.

The last time I visited my UK doctors clinic was 1995, and the service (National Health Service) was quick and efficient, she even listened to me waffling on about being locked up abroad.

Then I headed for the pharmacy 'Boots the Chemist'...got my script of something called co-dydramol filled and painfully hobbled back to my apartment where I hit the bubble hash and took 2 of these co-dydramol pills, and drank a can of 'Strongbow Cider'....which all made me very sleepy, so I crashed out and had a wonderful sleep on my comfy mattress under a duck-down duvet/quilt....ahhh luxury. I slept for 11 hours!, and feel much better now.

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
I've never talked to you, but I want you to know that this site has been my door to the world of growing and awesome genetics that I would never have had access to otherwise. So thank you for your sacrifice.
And as for the fund, I'd say that he needs it now more than ever. So let's get on that! I'm sure seeing you out will bring out lots of support.
Congrats, and may you find your family soon.