What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Terpp Extractors Saying Hello!

Red Bear

i got a lid with awesome welds and a great hose from terpp!!!, great products, that allowed me to finish my terp III, before terpps kit was avail. thanks bro oh and a inline filter drier for my appion awesome!!! thanks again bortha!!!

M

mr.shiva

Terpp -- I wanted to check in with y'all and see how the mk3 upgrade kits with larger pot & columns backorder is coming along? I'm on your list for a couple of them ;)

Terpp

Hi terpp,

Did you work this one out?

Regards

Peace
BL

Hey Billy. Thanks for getting back to me. I haven't heard anything back from our exporter. Thanks for the reminder. I just shot them an email again and I should hear back from them on Monday. The shipping shouldn't be more than $140. I'll have a solid estimate for you shortly.

Terpp

Terpp -- I wanted to check in with y'all and see how the mk3 upgrade kits with larger pot & columns backorder is coming along? I'm on your list for a couple of them ;)

The back order got bushed back to the 31st. :-(
We will be shooting out a lot of emails when they do arrive. Expect us to make an announcement on here as well.

My apologies for the delay.

Billy Liar

Hey Billy. Thanks for getting back to me. I haven't heard anything back from our exporter. Thanks for the reminder. I just shot them an email again and I should hear back from them on Monday. The shipping shouldn't be more than $140. I'll have a solid estimate for you shortly.

Thank you,

I'll wait for the quote, I'm expecting another dollar or two more than that....

Regards

Peace
BL

Terpp

Thank you,

I'll wait for the quote, I'm expecting another dollar or two more than that....

Regards

Peace
BL

Okay so I was way off. Apparently shipping to the UK has gone up since the last time I shipped to the UK.

For two boxes (one for your machine parts and one for your column) is $357.74. Yep, wayyyyy off there. How embarrassing.

Cheers!

surfguitar

Can I rent a basic air compressor from HD to check for leaks? The build looks pretty easy but just want to make sure I don't need any special type of air compressor that I'm not gonna be able to find to rent ;)

Also while I'm asking questions whats approx ship cost to socal? and based on my calculations besides vacuum pumps/butane the rest of the materials should be around $500-600?(hoses, refigerant scale, recovery tank etc.)

getting rdy to make the move on a closed loop system soonish and I'm really liking your unit!

Lono

Can I rent a basic air compressor from HD to check for leaks? The build looks pretty easy but just want to make sure I don't need any special type of air compressor that I'm not gonna be able to find to rent ;)

Also while I'm asking questions whats approx ship cost to socal? and based on my calculations besides vacuum pumps/butane the rest of the materials should be around $500-600?(hoses, refigerant scale, recovery tank etc.)

getting rdy to make the move on a closed loop system soonish and I'm really liking your unit!

I got a $50 compressor from harbor freight and it works fine...use it all the time

hobb3s93

We are hoping to have those in stock in about 60 days or so. Stay tuned!

will the dry ice sleeve be an add on to the existing column ? or will be a seperate column to purchase?

prolly missed it in the last couple pages but what are the steps in setting up the diy kits? is there any welding involved or simply assembly?

:tiphat:

surfguitar

will the dry ice sleeve be an add on to the existing column ? or will be a seperate column to purchase?

prolly missed it in the last couple pages but what are the steps in setting up the diy kits? is there any welding involved or simply assembly?

:tiphat:

There is a manual pdf and I think it comes with a manual, pretty easy if you can handle a wrench and simple tools it looks like.

Sxott

If you dont have a compressor, you can use the one at any gas station with the can tapper attached (if you have it) . Pump it up and then use a spray bottle with soapy water. Bubbles will show any leaks.

I ordered mine a couple days ago. I let you guys know how the welds look when it gets here. I have been a professional welder for 20 years now ;) Im sure they will be fine thou. Its hard to screw up tig welding. Your standard weld holds 70,000 lbs per square inch. The only prob I can see being possible is distortion. Stainless warps like a mofo. Lucky the caps are pretty thick.

M

mr.shiva

Just checking in on the upgrade kits. C'mon slow boat from China!