What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growganica "Incredible Bulk"

thedudefresco

Hi all,

Nute Noob here who usually grows outdoor in ground with supersoil.

This year, I have a large plant in a pot being fed flowering nutes.

I've used Age old Bloom 5-10-5, followed by raw bloom 3-12-12 and now I am out.

I have some of this stuff https://www.growganica.com/bloombooster

Anyone tried it?

its .01-10-25

BillFarthing

Veteran
It says it won't burn plants, which means it is probably slow release. It is used up to 3 weeks before harvest. It is either an incredibly mild bloom booster or needs to be flushed out. I would probably avoid this stuff, but that's just me.

thedudefresco

It says it won't burn plants, which means it is probably slow release. It is used up to 3 weeks before harvest. It is either an incredibly mild bloom booster or needs to be flushed out. I would probably avoid this stuff, but that's just me.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm feeding molassas currently, but this being the nutes sub, I'm curious what you might use at this stage of flower.

Its a zamaldelica landrace which wants to produce fluff. I'm trying to bulk with training and potentially some booster.

Attachments

• My Post (16) - Copy.jpg
    My Post (16) - Copy.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 58

thedudefresco

Very cool.

How many weeks do you let it go? 11, 12, 13? A lot of those landraces have a very long flowering time before they bulk up.

Thx mate. Yeah up to 14 weeks is about on spec. I have early to mid November as a rough finish time in my mind, however, everything seems to be early this year.

I think you might be right about the booster being “weak.”

It says water soluble so maybe it’s just cut with filler and that’s why 4 tbsp..