What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ErdPurt A green pheno x Kali China F4

StrongTree

ErdPurt A green pheno x Kali China F4 fem

vegging nicely ...both showing variegated leaves...waiting for more side branching to clone

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi StrongTree! :) Thank you very much for giving a try to this new cross. Haven't had the time to explore it yet so i'm very curious to follow your progress.

The Kali China F4 main parent plant we use for KC breeding and outcrosses also shows variegation, but it's still my favorite one!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the update! :yes: Glad to see them already starting the flowering and outgrowing the initial variegation.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely StrongTree :) Looks like they are reacting very fast after the flowering onset.
Always a pleasure to follow your gardening work!

StrongTree

and the other EPKC ....this one has been slower blooming but continues to put fresh pistils...both smell exquisite.... refreshing hashy fruit odor...tight high scent flowers always a good sign

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking wonderful StrongTree :yummy: 4 weeks of flowering right ?

Loving the hashplant indica traits both are showing, not very high yielding, but 'ridiculous' resinous at this stage.

Anjey

How’s this going? Love your pics.
How are the aromas? Hope you can give a smoke report too on this one in the future. I hope to be trying it outdoors next season.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks StrongTree! Excited to see how these 2 finish after a few more weeks producing resins :D

StrongTree

both exhibited obvious ripeness in less than 50...will test by flowering a clone of each for more comparison

initial samples are very very nice... sort of reminiscent of NL... green pheno reminds me of sensistar flavor...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

StrongTree

ErdPurt x KaliChina this one's stems starting increasing purple... it also tended toward light blue green color in its foliage...extremely sturdy structure...and thick tough leaves....seems to like calcium alot

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely outcome StrongTree :yay: Very curious to know your opinion about this new indica cross after a bit of curing.